• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Chambers is an awful awful footballer, if somebody gives us 15M for him take it and run
Been saying this for a while, he had a somewhat bright start, helped by low expectations, but he quickly reverted to his average self.

Manberg

Predator
Our midfielders track back but they’re not aggressive enough. It’s like they go “look I tracked back my job is done” etc.
Just weak or lazy...

Defense starts when you lose the ball and Willock isnt switched on right away

He sulks or calls for the fk like a wimp

Yeah it has been huge problem for few years now that our attackers are not switched on defensively. But the fault for the goals today were on defense and midfield 2 IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom