• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasBootist

Doesn’t matter if he played well or not, ****ing fuming at that early miss!

Convinced we would have won today if we took the lead in that first half, needs to be benched next game!

Cost Freddie a debut win imo :mad:
He didn't play in defence, so I don't see how he cost us a win.

He was well below-par tbf, was outmuscled/outfought too often.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That was really poverty performance and I'm one of his fans but not coming for him away from home

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

giphy.gif

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
One goal he scored a deflection and the other banged it into an open goal lol see how bias makes you exaggerate the goals? At least stop being disingenuous with me.

There was no deflected goal scored by Laca in the Arsenal Southampton game.

You've just made up something completely fictitious and then called me disingenuous off the back of it.

Jah will forgive you in your next life my son.

Poor miss from Laca today TBF.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
If Auba would have any skill on the ball this partnership would work just fine. Having in mind that Auba is completely useless in possession, Laca will have to go I'm afraid just because of his inferior goal instinct and movement.
I'm not concerned with losing either of them as our future should be based around Martinelli and Nketiah.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Martinelli will be worth letting this guy leave this January. I was a fan but no more. Isn't cut out for this league.

I didn't see him get involved at all where he made a difference. Nothing good we did was a direct result of him

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This current version of Laca...not sure if he’s worth moving Auba out wide for, especially when that means we’re benching our record signing.

That chance he missed in the first few mins could have changed the game, I feel like I find myself saying that a lot when it comes to Laca.

Having said that he scored two last week and won us a point and contrary to what some would have you think he’s not a complete bum. Would definitely sell him to buy a natural LW or even a quality CM though.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Yeah the whole him and Auba thing isn’t working, we should defo go back to the one or other model or at a minimum drop Laca away from home.

He wasn’t that bad as some of you are making out. Really closed down the opposition keeper and defenders which almost led to them losing the ball, put in a great through ball only for Kola to f*ck up the cross, 100% better hold up play than Auba all game.

If you’re going to slaughter someone over one miss than how about Aubas pen miss away at sp*rs last season which through no stretch of imagination at all could have cost us 4th.

Agreed. Something needs to change up front. And agree Auba is clearly the main man at the moment.

Malky

Established Member
People were genuinely convinced it was Emery’s fault Laca was so poor this season, when in fact it’s obvious he’s just an average striker :lol: We need to stop forcing Auba outwide to accommodate a poorer player. I’d be happy to see him sold to raise funds for a top class Cb to partner Saliba next season!

clovis

People were genuinely convinced it was Emery’s fault Laca was so poor this season, when in fact it’s obvious he’s just an average striker :lol: We need to stop forcing Auba outwide to accommodate a poorer player. I’d be happy to see him sold to raise funds for a top class Cb to partner Saliba next season!

the club is full of bollocks footballers. Right now there is not a single proper elite player at the club. Emery was out of his depth but he was also an easy target.

The crap players were not crap because of Emery, I would they probably made Emery look crap.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

People were genuinely convinced it was Emery’s fault Laca was so poor this season, when in fact it’s obvious he’s just an average striker
Confusing post, stats don't lie. He's actually pulling his weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom