• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Defensively held his position? Did you not see that guy, who I have never seen play before, skin him earlier? Take your Celtic glasses off, Kolasinac was much better and our game was killed when he came off.
Forgive me but Kolasnic played 72 minutes. Tierney played 18 minutes.

In the first 45 we were absolutely abysmal. Our game was dead in those 45. The injection came from Pepe at half time. Dont get me wrong Kolasnic was brilliant in the second half when we had momentum. For 15 minutes. So was everyone, except Leno, cause poor Leno had sweet f.a. to do :lol:

I'll back Tierney cause I know what he can do. His cross to Martinelli again shows what he can do. Holding his position may not look sexy but its so important to avoid a tap in.

We have much deeper issues. Much much deeper. And for whoever said I was the worst poster on here. Cheers.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Somewhere in Sevilla......
giphy.gif

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Yet another game where we fail to dominate a game at Emirates.. Brighton probably had 5o% possession and 10+ shots, you can't even say it was an undeserved result..

Toast

Established Member
Didn't even get to use my second celebratory cat gif against Brighton at home ffs. Very dissapointed in the club.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Leno - 8
Bellerin - 3
Sokratis - 4
Luiz - 5
Kolasinac - 7
Xhaka - 7
Torreira - 6
Willock - 2
Özil - 4
Auba - 3
Laca - 4

Pepe - 6, Martinelli - 6, Tierney - 4
Xhaka 7:lol: Literally burst into laughter at the state of our midfield in the second half. The gaps were wider then a Kardishian's legs. The man is a disgrace

blaze_of_glory

No Emery's fault, these players were crap under Arsène too.
We were in touching distance of the top 4 at all times under Wenger. That inertia kept us going into last season but Emery found a way to stop it even with the CL spots there for the taking. 8 months and unprecedented spending on new players later and we're one of the worst teams in the league.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Klopp could've been on the sidelines and the result would have been the same. Everyone got a taste of the lineup they wanted in the 2nd half and we still conceded. Players could've gone up multiple times but flunked it, this one is all on them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The team is seriously broken the players aren't trying when teams press us we look clueless when they allow us to attack them we look great. Players can't be bothered to tackle can't bother to stop cross. The midfield look way to open one pass from deep open us up offensively we look absolutely clueless no creativity i meant we looked better with Iwobi mkhi last season yep these average players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom