• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Stan should sell the club before we get into a relegation scrap. Looking at our run and the teams we’ve lost points to this season at the Emirates, there’s a possibility that we could be in serious trouble.

I’m not even trolling or overreacting, we’re actually f**ked.
It's on, putting money on it first thing.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Are we in a relegation battle?

Nearly half way through the season & under 20 points bit of a worry with that magic 40 mark. Super hard run of games coming up. :facepalm:

Only really just dawned on me. Might be a harder job for Raul & Edu that expected.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

No wonder we've had a **** season so far. Ljungberg is just as clueless as Emery.

I don’t think a manager is a solely responsible for the crisis at the club.

This is one of our worst squads imo as it’s very unbalanced plus we’ve got a few characters in the squad that think they’re top class when in actual fact are overrated as ****.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Big Sam is free and I'm not joking. Them players need someone in to ruffle them out. They dont care and want out and just there in body but not mind. Wenger staying cost us where we are today whether you want to believe it or not.
I wanted Wenger out as much as anyone and it was time to go but the club got it massively wrong with Emery and with not clearing out enough of the awful players left over. The grim reality is that we at least know Wenger could get enough out of this group to win games like this comfortably and be in striking distance of top 4. I wouldn't even object to Fat Sam at this stage. The bleeding has got to be stopped by whatever means. This is genuinely frightening what's going on at the moment.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I don’t think a manager is a solely responsible for the crisis at the club.

This is one of our worst squads imo as it’s very unbalanced plus we’ve got a few characters in the squad that think they’re top class when in actual fact are overrated as ****.
Isn't the manager responsible for picking his squad? It's not like the players brought their asses on the bench.
Emery is to blame for going into this season with that unimaginative and inexperienced midfield.
I'm not even going to mention the defense, because there's nothing to say there.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Our current situation has me looking favourably at some of these bum names.. Desperate times.

Reactions: A_G

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Be manager at Arsenal nowdays

sisifo.jpg

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

This is a disaster

It's not a vacuum but a black hole left by Wenger

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

I wonder if Roman would be kind enough to give Raul Gus Hiddink's contact info. Could bring Arshavin in as his number 2. :lol:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yeah nothing to do with Emery not winning any points when 1 point would’ve got CL. Or him humiliating the team n the EL final.

Emery is to blame also but this lies from longer back than the last couple of years. The club stayed stale when every other club tried to improve. It created a "4th is a trophy" attitude that it was ok not to win as long as we came 4th. That attitude sank into the club.

And while top 4 does represent some element of success it is not one that is what a top club should be aiming at.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
First it was Wenger's fault. Then it was Gazidis. Then it was Emery's fault. Then it will be Freddie's fault. Or Raul. Or the other guy whose name I can't be bothered to remember.

But what's that in the room? That huge elephant and that baby elephant? What are they wearing? Stars and stripes?

And they called me Doom Monger!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom