• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wengysaurus

Really hoping Calum does well tonight, been wanting him to play centre back since the first game of the season when he looked very assured, saying that he will probably have a shocker now.

Mohamed7

What a fantastic line up. We just need to bench Sokratis for Holding.

Freddie is going full counter - attacking mode here. I'd personally prefer to have Laca instead of Martinelli but he deserves a start. Happy to see Luiz benched.
No Laca. He's been poor recently despite the odd goals. He moans too much for my liking. Plus, playing our top scorer on the wing is completely unfair to the team.

boyinneedofhumor

If Martinelli keeps up his game and consistency along with other senior players in starting lineup without inhibitions, I need to seriously start thinking of a nick for him...

Tornado
Trailblazer

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Hoping Tierney doesn't cost us again, like he's done several times, vs Saints, Portugese team, etc.

Kolasinac has been vastly superior this season.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I hope Freddie has told Martinelli and Pepe that they have to work defensively as well. Otherwise, I think Tierney and Bellerin are in for a torrid evening.

It is quite an attacking lineup, but they have to work when we lose the ball, and not just trundle home like Boris Johnson after a port-soaked evening.

Haven't won since 24. October I'm reading.

I know November is known to be legendary bad for us historically seen, at least many seasons under Wenger. But this got to be taking it to another level.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Hoping Tierney doesn't cost us again, like he's done several times, vs Saints, Portugese team, etc.

Kolasinac has been vastly superior this season.
One has been returning from a long term injury and integrating to a new team. The other isnt.

And that penalty against Southampton:lol:

Lucky I love you :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hell of a team, Freddie really going for an all out Wengeresque attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom