• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Tbh I havw no confidence in the board or the execs at Arsenal at all. The board is absolutely complacent, always has been. Sanllehi was part of the group that got duped by Emery and his apparent intricate knowledge about all players. No idea what Edu is actually doing at Arsenal.

People can talk a big game, Emery seems to be a very good example of this, and then not deliver the goods. Arteta is a massive risk because there's nothing to back up what he might be saying in an interview or what other are saying about him. He might have good ideas or a certain vision, but is he able to implement it? He hasn't even tried his hand at youth level, or any other level. He might turn out to be the next manager Jesus but he might as well just be unable to get any of his ideas to work and miserably fail as a head coach/manager. Nobody knows but the risk to hire someone with zero credentials in this situation is ****ing massive.

I think Emery did a great homework before his interview here, and it was enough to trick Americans first of all.
Raul at that time was also new here and I'll give him a pass there cause he didnt have that much power then and was probably going on with the Americans and the fact it would be nice to have Spanish coach.
I believe he knows the league better now and with more power he showed he can do it (summer window behind us).
There is much, much, much more behind the scenes in the world of football that we just can't know, and with all the connections Raul has I do think he has information needed about many things. Maybe, just maybe, it's a known thing in their circles that Arteta is really that talented and about to show it to the world, and maybe, just maybe, City really wants him as their next coach, while other clubs try to beat them to it knowing it's their only chance.
We don't know, but if someone who also doesnt know it tells me he won't work, then I can't help it but think of at least 1 more reason then that person on why it might actually work.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
39e6cf331560594c82b039887ce02cf8.jpg

DsYd-aGWsAEd2A2.jpg

DIeAkJYV4AAhhDM.jpg:small

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Had to Google Sousa. Never stayed anywhere longer than two years. Less than three months at Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom