• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I always want managerial experience to be the key factor! We are a huge multi million company.
Experience is overrated. If we followed your line of thought then Chelsea would never employ Lampard because there are others with more relevant experience.

When does experience become a hinderance? In coaching it can be if your ideas aren’t fresh.

Sometimes you just have to invest in ideas, can’t always wait for the proven track record.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
More coming out about Carlo.
Even Ancelotti’s biographer, Sky Sport Italia journalist Alessandro Alciato, believes the die is cast.

“The very strong sensation is that Ancelotti will decide to walk away in case of qualification. It seems as if the finale to this story has already been written.

“I don’t think the players were against Ancelotti in quite the way that has been portrayed, as it cannot all be put down to him, but undoubtedly this is not a normal situation to work in,” Alciato told Radio News 24.

“The Gattuso idea had been there for some time, I already talked about it a month ago. There was great love over the summer between Napoli and Ancelotti, but things deteriorated quickly.”

@footballitalia

Experience is overrated. If we followed your line of thought then Chelsea would never employ Lampard because there are others with more relevant experience.

When does experience become a hinderance? In coaching it can be if your ideas aren’t fresh.

Sometimes you just have to invest in ideas, can’t always wait for the proven track record.
Lampard had a season under his belt & worked really well with the youth at Derby including that of Chelsea. Without the ban doubt he would have been the choice though.

How he changed it round in the playoffs vs Bielsa at halftime was pretty impressive.

Preacher

Always Crying
That Sousa story is fake news. No representatives would admit the contact publicly, especially when he is the coach of another club currently. There is bigger play in all this. Classic use of our name trying to gain something in different place.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
3gbtr3.jpg

Predicates

If Poch, Allegri or Simeone are available, I could see them sacking Tuchel. Poch has said there are multiple projects on the table. We know Bayern aren't interested in him, so after Arsenal and United, there is a very high possibility that PSG have approached him.

I'd be wary of appointing Tuchel though. He didn't do very well at Dortmund and he hasn't significantly improved PSG since taking over there.

HBL

Established Member
Tuchel is a great coach imo, PSG have played some saucy stuff under him. Football has been inconsistent this season but still played some great stuff. Only two goals conceded in 5 CL games as well.

HBL

Established Member
My 4 coach wish list assuming we could get anyone (obviously unlikely) would be Pep, Poch, Ten Haag or Tuchel. Like the idea of Arteta as well but that's probably because of the unknown factor about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom