• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Poverty, im not bothered about ex players being the manager. I want someone who can manage at the top. Just using emotional blackmail to be cheap.

Joestlaachmkr

1. Tuchel would be a wet dream. Tuchel was apparently the first choice by the board to succeed Wenger but he had already agreed a deal with PSG when Arsenal made contact with him, but if Wenger had announced he would leave 3-4 weeks earlier than what he did than Tuchel would most likely have been our manager today. (He denies it in this clip but Misliniat he has later confirmed that Tuchel was Arsenals no.1 choice)

1. Tuchel would be a wet dream. Tuchel was apparently the first choice by the board to succeed Wenger but he had already agreed a deal with PSG when Arsenal made contact with him, but if Wenger had announced he would leave 3-4 weeks earlier than what he did than Tuchel would most likely have been our manager today. (He denies it in this clip but Misliniat he has later confirmed that Tuchel was Arsenals no.1 choice)

Why would Tuchel be a wet dream? If he fails at PSG he has then failed at Dortmund and PSG. I still don't know what people see in him?

Malky

Established Member
If there's a chance PSG sack Tuchel we should just keep Freddie for now and see how it plays out. Imagine the absolute state of things if after all this time we appoint Vieira and Tuchel becomes available a few days later. :facepalm:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Why would Tuchel be a wet dream? If he fails at PSG he has then failed at Dortmund and PSG. I still don't know what people see in him?

He did not fail at Mainz and he did not fail at Dortmund at all. The opposite, was overachieving as Wenger was for most of that time.

PSG does not count so much to me as this club is a mess ruled by players. Absolute joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom