• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
You lot would kick Keira Knightley out of bed for her slight underbite...

You hate Xhaka but rate Monreal how does that compute?

OmegaOs

Xhaka's underbite cost us a CL spot. It cost us £40 million. It cost us better players such as Partey and Zaha.
Monreal never gave away a penalty that cost us top 4.
Monreal never told the fans to f*%k off
Monreal never hid away from his responsibilities.
Monreal doesn't have annoying apologists who overrate simple 6 out of 10 performance because once in his life he didn't give away a penalty.
Monreal fanboys don't hate on younger players because they're insecure.
You get it?

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

Monreal was a borderline Arsenal legend & before losing his pace was consistently one of the best LBs in the league & arguably was the best for a period of time.
Xhaka was not even good for any significant period during his stay here. Let's not confuse average with good here.
Every 6 out of 10 performance for Xhaka is treated as 16 out of 10 by his maniacal fans. As they know 6 out of 10 is the best he'll ever do.
Comparing Monreal to Xhaka is being delusional to It's limit

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II

Not a chance, slight underbite is quite sexy imo. I think a strong looking jaw can be quite appealing to both sexes.

Peak Monreal was a baller. Personality, important goals, class and humility. He was just very likable. Xhaka lacks big time in all those. How can rating Monreal but not Xhaka, fail to compute? There's a reason why he was much more popular to the fanbase than Xhaka will ever be, and as hard as that may be for some to believe or understand, it has zero to do with land mass.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Your other nemesis, chains, will be along twerking for Erlis at some point today ;)

Ffs I was proper liking all Erlis' comments and getting ready to back him. Anyone who sh*ts on Mark has to be a good poster tbh, don't see why you love him so much all of a sudden.

Enough with personal attacks as you are the one whose been crying like **** to moderators every time someone replied to your personal attacks. **** off, fool.

He does have a point here tbh, Mark's been trying to get me banned for months. We need to stand up to bullies like him.

Last edited:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

This thread is weirder than the Özil thread these days :facepalm:

I thought he played well (apart from usual Xhaka mistakes) and he’s been very good since Freddie took over. Not sure why he’s getting all this grief tbh
Hes a plodder say no more!!

Token Yank

Wait, Erlis is a guy!? No joke, I thought that poster was a girl because of the over the top infatuation with Granit Xhaka.

Last edited:

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Xhaka and Özil. The sooner these two gtf out of Arsenal with their stupid circus double act the better. Both highly controversial characters who have absolutely glaring flaws as Premier league footballers and leave our team with a complete lack of spine where one should be.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

:lol::facepalm:, this guy, swear down he's trying to sabotage our season even more, and he was doing **** like this the whole game...
Unbelievable!

Was watching highlights and I had missed how he pulled out of the header when West Ham scored their goal. He turned his back towards the ball and the opposing player. He did something similar later in the game again.

The guy is a ****ing joke! I so want him out of the club. He is a ****ing cancer.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
There are 2 types of Xhaka apologists:

1. These are cultists. Nothing you do can ever change their undying love & loyalty for Xhaka. This group is too close to insanity to argue with anyway.

2. They're the enablers of the cultists. They'll say stuff like "other than his typical mistakes, he wasn't bad." Somehow they've made themselves believe that those horrendous mistakes can be discounted & only his 2 passes to the fullback's chest is good enough. They're only gonna take the few positives & ignore the million mistakes he makes. This group has some hope left yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom