• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin1986

Remember when AM was creaming over this guy nobody ever heard of before and after
his breakup with Klopp?

nintchdbpict000402570846.jpg
Hahaha where did he go???

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We’ve got a handful of players he tried to sign while at Napoli so he’d be pleased with the squad.

LG10

Same goes with Pep and few other managers.He built his reputation with Milan.
Pep has turned mediocre players like otamendi and Delphi into title winning defenders. Look at the performances of city players for the national teams compared to how they play for city, guardiola's an amazing coach. The way they play out from the back seamlessly is coaching.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
he's not my choice but I'd take him, as I don't trust Raul with our club

Ancelotti surely won't allow himself to be bossed around by Raul and his mates

pacstud

Don’t think you’ll find any post from me saying Arteta “has it”.

I think it’s a massive risk, but worth probably taking.
But as I noted in another reply, it's foolish to reject the very real possibility that by taking said risk we are potentially "spending good money after bad".

Doesn't it make some sense to NOT risk? We both want Poch...no disagreement there, but I don't know that Arteta or Viera are better options, taking all things into account, than a "bum" who's "lost the plot".

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
how you compare Emery and Ancelotti? Ancelotti everywhere he go he do something good.

Moyes In IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom