• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
OnlyOne & Gdeep - Carlo Ancelotti
Rich1990 - Rafa Benitez
GoonerJay24 - Eddie Howe
Garrincha - Paulo Sousa
AmericanGooner - Patrick Viera

Mikel Arteta. We're not going to get cold feet with him again a second time. Right?

(secretly hoping for Tuchel)

EDIT: Just caught up with the thread. Shame other people went with Mikel.

Put me down for Tuchel. Either you win alone, or don't win at all.

Last edited:

Deki

Our soft players will be hoping for a Roberto Martinez, Eddie Howe type.

I wish we get a Simeone, Allegri type. They deserve a kick up the arse and a reality check.

I think somebody in the middle would go best with the nature of characters we have on the pitch. More I think about it, the more I think Benitez would improve us.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Our soft players will be hoping for a Roberto Martinez, Eddie Howe type.

I wish we get a Simeone, Allegri type. They deserve a kick up the arse and a reality check.

I think somebody in the middle would go best with the nature of characters we have on the pitch. More I think about it, the more I think Benitez would improve us.
Kick up the arse and reality check? What is this 1985? You’re in the stone ages.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I've changed my mind after listening to Lampard talking about Chelsea

Ancelotti would see us as just another job - I want someone who would be thrilled to manage a club he has real feelings for

Vieira or Arteta, though I can see Mikel looking more at home in the dugout

GDeep™

League is very weak
Football is funny. Arteta was apparently close last time before Ivan bottled last minute and got impressed by Emery.

I suspect we’ll see the same now, Arteta close according to Ornstein, but Ancelotti maybe becoming available soon and giving Arsenal something to think about.
Knew it. Wish I’m wrong for once, but doubt it.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Liverpool is better since he left lmao.But Klopp always praised his importance.Been with him in Mainz and Dortmund.

That's just kinda how Klopp is, loves to give praise to people around him, but what that meant was that people thought his loss would be felt far more than it was.

To his sick father in Serbia.

I don't think that was ever confirmed. Buvac lives in Mainz, and has been living there since leaving Liverpool, although I'm sure he went home at some point to see family, but I don't think that was the reason why he left. It was more a case of a parting of ways, Klopp wanted to bring back Pep Lindjers (sorry probably spelt it wrong), to play a bigger role with coaching, which he did, Buvac wasn't happy with that, maybe thinking he was losing influence, so they went their seperate ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom