• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Ancelotti is a great Manager no doubt, he could stabilise us this season but at the end of next season we'll be back to square one.

We should bring in someone with a 3+year plan and Vision, if that means getting a stop-gap until summer I think it's worth it.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Ancelotti is a lovely man and a historically great coach, but I don’t think he’s got it in him to transform an also-ran club into contenders.

Carlo will be fine for a season or two. We won't be contending for a while so in the mean time I'd rather give it to someone who actually knows what he's doing than an iPad merchant or a random club ''legend'' with little to no experience.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Ancelotti coming in would be interesting for Özil :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ancelotti will be like:

giphy.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think we're getting an 'As per' by Davidoff Ornstein at some point today, most likely tonight. Oh how I've missed them.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I think the good thing about Ancelotti is that he's probably the solution most fan groups are okay with and the board is most likely aware of that.

There will always be people that are left disappointed, but Ancelotti seems acceptable to most

say yes

forum master baiter
Carlo will be fine for a season or two. We won't be contending for a while so in the mean time I'd rather give it to someone who actually knows what he's doing than an iPad merchant or a random club ''legend'' with little to no experience.
I disagree. He feels like an expensive waste of time and a step in the wrong direction.

He might stabilise things, but that’s not enough in this incredibly competitive league. We need someone who is going to take this club to the next level.

Thankfully it’s just TuttoMercatoWeb.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Although not my preferred choice, Ancelotti makes sense at this stage.
He is known to be very successful Cup manager and I guess our execs see him as a good option for EL trophy, which provide a way to CL.

I only hope it's not a long term, maybe 18 months with possibility for extending another 12 based on results.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I think Arsenal are just as much of a confidence team as we are a team that needs good coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom