• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
We had one of the greatest managers at the club, and you were ****ting on him in a regular basis and that a any manager could a better job.

In comes a bum like Emery and wins a couple of games, and you were like "gOt oUr aRsEnAl BaCk".

Carlo is finished. What he did with great teams 100 years ago isn't going to help us building a great team.

So what?
He is still the greatest manager of our history, but he wasn't doing the job anymore during his last few years, and had to go. If he went sooner maybe we could have gotten Klopp or Pep when they were available, who knows.

And yes, there were some positives we weren't seeing anymore when Emery first took over. It has ended very badly and he had to go.

Carlo is so finished that he's still beating the current most successful managers. Over the last 2 seasons he's played Liverpool 3 times, beat them 2 and lost 1. Last year he almost got out 1st from the hardest group stage there was.
Last year he's finised 2nd in Italy, +10 pts on the 3rd. He's beaten Juventus once away from home, and lost to them in a very close game.

Predicates

Ancelotti would be such a bad choice it's almost unbelievable. When has he ever done well with a team in transition?

He's been sacked by ADL because Napoli are 8th in the Serie A and the players are not playing for him. Sound familiar?

If the board appoint him, they're making the exact same mistake they made with Emery: They're looking at the trophies he has won without delving into the context.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ancelotti bullying Klopp in the CL with a far far inferior squad that cost way less....yet his tactics are outdated.

Okay :lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Ancelotti would be such a bad choice it's almost unbelievable. When has he ever done well with a team in transition?

He's been sacked by ADL because Napoli are 8th in the Serie A and the players are not playing for him. Sound familiar?

If the board appoint him, they're making the exact same mistake they made with Emery: They're looking at the trophies he has won without delving into the context.

So Vieira is better option? Or Ljungberg? Arteta seems like he will not come at this point, and is a risk too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Even if he struggles, underwhelms, finishes 6-8 like I’m sure he will, you’ll have to back him for atleast 2/3 years.

You don’t hire an Ancelotti and move him on after 18 months no matter how bad it gets.

I won’t complain anymore, I’ll just have to accept this as being a line for closure, I can take a step back now. Never healthy to be this invested in a sports team anyway i think.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ancelotti was over the hill when he was at Chelsea. And, he was at Chelsea.

Apart from that, he's fine. Always been a good caretaker manager

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Even if he struggles, underwhelms, finishes 6-8 like I’m sure he will, you’ll have to back him for atleast 2/3 years.

You don’t hire an Ancelotti and move him on after 18 months no matter how bad it gets.

I won’t complain anymore, I’ll just have to accept this as being a line for closure, I can take a step back now. Never healthy to be this invested in a sports team anyway i think.

Nah, being completely invested in sports teams is the best...at our peak under Wenger my life was made better/worse depending on our results, and I loved it...want that feeling back if anything!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It's so much easier said than done to get someone who'll 'take this club to the next level'.

Not one manager we've been linked with bar maybe Poch can pretty much guarantee us CL or whatever the next level is.

The guys we really want won't come.

Yeah that's part of our problem, and every year out of CL will make it harder to get a top manager & top players. I don't really want Ancelotti but we are not in a position to be selective and he at least has experience.

vantoure

I think Arsenal are just as much of a confidence team as we are a team that needs good coaching.

What does confidence team or confidence player even mean? Gets said a lot. Every human requires confidence, it's like oil in an engine, if it's not there, the engine struggles until it can no longer go on.

Obviously for some, it goes and returns more quickly than others

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ancelotti was over the hill when he was at Chelsea. And, he was at Chelsea.

Apart from that, he's fine. Always been a good caretaker manager

Over the hill, yet won The Double..and then went on to to win Real Madrid’s first Champions League since 2002...interesting...

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

****e! ****e! Shiiiiiite! He and his squad are gonna be sued by the club, and we're considering hiring the pecker????

What sort of of dumbfeck club are we running here?

The one run by the most hapless board in any industry throughout history.

Even Enron wasn't this badly run!!

Autopsies 100 years later will struggle to find 3 brain cells between this lot of imbeciles :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom