• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yes but he is finished with all respect, we should go with Arteta.
I don't know, maybe he still has that pull. Might be able to bring some Italian youngsters.

What will Arteta pull apart from some poor farmer from Manchester?

Over the hill, yet won The Double..and then went on to to win Real Madrid’s first Champions League since 2002...interesting...
la decimal? Or was it the 9th?

The teams were very good, already made. All he did was make sure that the team bus was on time.

For me, Ancelotti has always been a temp, a very good one.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So does seem unless there a guy we really want Freddie will still manager until summer. I wouldn't mind it

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't know, maybe he still has that pull. Might be able to bring some Italian youngsters.

What will Arteta pull apart from some poor farmer from Manchester?

la decimal? Or was it the 9th?

The teams were very good, already made. All he did was make sure that the team bus was on time.

For me, Ancelotti has always been a temp, a very good one.

Think it was the tenth...just always liked him, reminds me of Arsène, a real gentleman of the game.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Damn no Carlo, can't change my vote though! Out the running in my own game already. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom