• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’m almost certain it will be Arteta now. It’ll probably come down to him and Vieira because they fit the profile and Arteta will get the nod because Vieira’s body of work is ****. I’m guessing Arteta will probably take it now as well and not wait until the summer. He’s basically got 5 months of extra planning to drill his ideas before next season.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
My guess is that Potch don't want to rule out Arsenal but main preference is Man Utd, so he is playing the waiting game.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
F*ck me could it still actually be Poch?

Need someone to rule him out already so I can crush my dreams.

So weird that all the credible journalists are avoiding his name totally even though they all mentioned him as a serious option from our side - you'd expect them to at least say anything

Also find it weird that Orni just says Nr.1 as opposed to before talking about Arteta being said to be the prefered option.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’m almost certain it will be Arteta now. It’ll probably come down to him and Vieira because they fit the profile and Arteta will get the nod because Vieira’s body of work is ****. I’m guessing Arteta will probably take it now as well and not wait until the summer. He’s basically got 5 months of extra planning to drill his ideas before next season.
Beautiful.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
reliable clues so far point to it being Arteta we are waiting on - if he doesn't want to come now he will surely sign up to come in the summer - depends on whether he wants to risk Freddie doing well enough to supplant him

Predicates

So weird that all the credible journalists are avoiding his name totally even though they all mentioned him as a serious option from our side - you'd expect them to at least say anything

Also find it weird that Orni just says Nr.1 as opposed to before talking about Arteta being said to be the prefered option.

This is a fairly cryptic Tweet, but he mentioned Arteta by name yesterday so I'm not sure why he would now be referring to him simply as 'no 1'.

There's a big chance he's talking about Poch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom