• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
All the panicked types in tatters

People need to chill out and stop inventing things in their head

GDeep™

League is very weak
We’re in a limbo though. Might get a manager now, might not. Freddie might have 1 game but could have another 6 months or more.

Feels like dead time.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Could be the likes of Mancini, Enrique, Martinez etc if waiting till the summer. At least two only on contracts till the Euros unless renewed.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We’re in a limbo though. Might get a manager now, might not. Freddie might have 1 game but could have another 6 months or more.

Feels like dead time.

Stop your worrying, sit back, watch the love roll through the team with Freddie in charge <3

He himself said its a game by game basis. If we're going into detail that Ornstein tweet would indicate that our main targets are Poch and Arteta. If Poch says yes we get him now. If Poch says no we turn to Arteta, depending on what he says we either wait or get him now.

We would know by now if our main target would want us next summer or now if they were Allegri for example. So its gotta be Poch and with good reason. I like that as two options.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Feels like dead time.
The next week will decide it, Poch is returning to the UK and Arteta won't be allowed to join Arsenal until after City play them. I would imagine that whoever takes charge of Everton away will be the manager come the end of the season.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
That Ornstein update makes it sound Arteta is the number 1 target, so what's the hold up? If they were gonna mess about or consider leaving Freddie in charge then I wish they'd have him pick his own back room staff already. Been at the job for more than two weeks.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Stop your worrying, sit back, watch the love roll through the team with Freddie in charge <3

He himself said its a game by game basis. If we're going into detail that Ornstein tweet would indicate that our main targets are Poch and Arteta. If Poch says yes we get him now. If Poch says no we turn to Arteta, depending on what he says we either wait or get him now.

We would know by now if our main target would want us next summer or now if they were Allegri for example. So its gotta be Poch and with good reason. I like that as two options.

I think this is spot on. It’s Poch’s job if he wants it. If he don’t want it now more than likely he never will. So they’ll then turn to whoever is no.1 after that (most likely Arteta) and if they come now that will be that or we wait until the summer for them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That Ornstein update makes it sound Arteta is the number 1 target, so what's the hold up? If they were gonna mess about or consider leaving Freddie in charge then I wish they'd have him pick his own back room staff already. Been at the job for more than two weeks.
The hold up is he don't want to leave at the moment it seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom