• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Could be something that works in our advantage in the long run if Raul, Edu, et. al. prove to be bad executives.

If he gets into Josh's ear that is.

I suppose it's possible, but unlikely. Chances are Tuchel would be the one to go. And I think the club needs harmony more than even more turmoil.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I suppose it's possible, but unlikely. Chances are Tuchel would be the one to go. And I think the club needs harmony more than even more turmoil.

Half agree with both, but I think that we could really use someone like Wenger on the board (i.e. someone who actually cares) and I don't think that happens with the current lot in charge.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Define what? You were always negative with him.

My point is you were wrong with Wenger, and I’m sure you’ll be wrong with Arteta.
I wanted him out yes never slated him though there is a difference. How is Wenger relevant to this disscusion?

Kav

Established Member
But then why are you wanting Carlo if budget is the issue?

Napoli - 6 months - £85M
Bayern - 1 year 3 months - £156M
Madrid - 2 years - £271M
PSG - 1 year 6 months - £153M
Chelsea - 2 years - £136M

Baring in mind when he was managing Chelsea and PSG you got a lot more for your money. He doesn't have experience working on a shoe string budget, he throws money at problems.

Poch is the best bet if you want someone working with a decent budget. Arteta nobody knows, its an unknown, but considering the praise he's had and the person he's been working with I'd rather him than the vast majority of managers out there.
Because he’s the closest thing we will get to a steady hand who is excellent at man management.

I would also go for Benitez but his buyout will be too high. In my opinion Benitez is tactically better than all of the candidates.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Because he’s the closest thing we will get to a steady hand who is excellent at man management.

I would also go for Benitez but his buyout will be too high. In my opinion Benitez is tactically better than all of the candidates.
What’s this steady hand bullshit? The last thing we need is someone steady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom