• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Get in touch with one of the bigger boys in Greece and asked if they are interested in loaning him. Going back to his home country but at a bigger club than his previous could be a working combination, i would say.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Haven't seen much of Mav honestly but a mate of mine won't stop fapping about him, is he more of a Campbell or Adams type generally speaking?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Seemed a snip when he first came in, but not sure if he'll make it now. Ideally we send him on loan to the Championship in January.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Any chance this bloke will make it as a regular defender on our team, first choice cb? Personally, I highly doubt it.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Any chance this bloke will make it as a regular defender on our team, first choice cb? Personally, I highly doubt it.

He's still very young for a defender so a year or two out on loan and then we'll see where we're at. Too many injuries since his breakthrough hampered his progress.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
I really like him. Always have done, for some reason he's stature or running style/movement reminds me a lot of van Dijk. Think he can become a really top CB if he just gets some confidence and game time.

zilfy

Third division of German league??? Surely that's not challenging enough for him?

Better than rotting on the bench i suppose

Tomb Bombadil

Third division of German league??? Surely that's not challenging enough for him?

Better than rotting on the bench i suppose
It's the second.

Played 90min in his first 2 games. Caused a penalty in his first game but I read other than he played good. Very good in his second game.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
91 minutes, Auba laying off Bellerín for a cross. State of it ffs.

Tomb Bombadil

Nurnberg won just 4 out of 18 and have now 2 wins in 3 with Mavro as CB. Lost against first placed Hamburg and now two wins with a clean sheat. Very good he gets game time.

One reaction from a german forum after the 1-0 win:

"I liked Nürnberger and Sorg quite well, was only topped by Mavropanos. The boy is great."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom