• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepes blue pill

Nope terminate his contract, surely he has breached something in there with his recent comments, surely the Kroenkes have the knowhow for that sort of s**thousery. Costing us off and on the field. You can't make the s**t up with this guy.

Cant make up how stupid this post is either

LG10

Sell guendouzi for big money in the summer and sign a midfielder who can handle pl football. We don’t have the luxury of waiting for him to learn how to defend (if he ever does).

rupscund

Stood by under performing managers for far to long.

Sat on cash while transfer fees inflated.

Downsized on the pitch.

Failed to keep up off the pitch.

Failed to produce a single successful academy player this decade.

Failed to build on the small amount of success we had.

I'm sure I've missed others.

Sat idly by while that lot up the road grew and grew. Means nothing to the board but to us fans that's the biggest gutter.

say yes

forum master baiter
We're just letting DeBruyne just stroll around and do whatever he wants. He's an amazing player but take him the **** down. Guendouzi was brutal for the third goal, just haul him down ffs
Yeah he’s insane, but we’re also giving him the space to perform.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Sell Özil and give his wages to a top coach to save this train wreck! Disgraceful attitude from him so far!
No one will take him off our books. We cannot sell him. We tried before and no one want him. Look at his contract and those wages and tell me who in their right mind would match that? He is here until his contract expires. Best we can hope for is to pay part of his wages for the rest of the contract and get someone to take him at a very low price.

Remember chaps, we're not allowed to criticise anything about the players' performances or how the club is run.

'Toxic' you see, when we do it. Perfectly fine to have a moan unless you pay the highest season ticket prices in world football seems to be the rule.

But we're in real trouble here. Could be 0-7 at this rate.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Not necessarily, I just found it funny because there's a perception that he always targets the expensive players i.e. Pogba. I didn't know Pepe was at fault for the first goal because I missed the first 15 minutes.

Fair enough, just curious as I werent aware of Souness and his usual comment.

Pepe made one of the mistakes however what follows is on the rest, I imagine youve seen it now anyway

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
City 3 goals were hilariously bad defending man City needed like 3-4 to walk it in. The 3rd goal was brilliant by de bruyne even tho Guendouzi was embarrassing

Pepes blue pill

We really need to put some serious investment into our back line. No praising the Kroenke’s for doing the bare minimum like 8m for Luiz. Genuinely need to spend 100m there alone or find some exquisite gems

Problem is we need to do the same with the midfield, defence will still look **** if it has zero cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom