• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
I still like him in reserve.

I'm partial to players who cover multiple positions, saves a valuable bench spot.

I think a lot of our "bad" defenders (Mustafi aside) would look a lot better when we are more organised as a team, its every man for himself out there.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Does anyone find it hilarious how he couldn't cut out that pass for the first goal?

Fernandinho had overcommited to the dribble and kind of just played that ball in Jesus' general direction. Chambers looked like he had it covered then something happened.:lol:

Still not sure wtf it was.

Goonerozil33

The first goal was bad defending up front. City's defender was in our half when he made that pass. You expose your defenders to one on one like that they might make a mistake. But a defender never should be put in a situation like that. Especially in the first minute. He has been one of our best defenders this season and I believe if we persist with him, he will become a good defender. If we move him around, he will never become a great player

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
The first goal was bad defending up front. City's defender was in our half when he made that pass. You expose your defenders to one on one like that they might make a mistake. But a defender never should be put in a situation like that. Especially in the first minute. He has been one of our best defenders this season and I believe if we persist with him, he will become a good defender. If we move him around, he will never become a great player
Pepe was pathetic on that first goal.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
He had a good game, unlike other times I've seen, but he is still bad with the ball and in the end of match won a yellow giving a dangerous foul to the opponent, could have been Everton's goal there.

GunnerShy

Played well. Has been a mix of very good and very ordinary this season. In defence of him, he gets exposed by some shambolic efforts upfield.

With his versatility you'd have to think he's a name you need in the match day squad for a good few years to come.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He look more comfortable away from home than playing at Emirates you never know with our defense really

tcahill

Has always been quietly strong aerially despite his shorter stature.

Still don't think he's a title-challenging defender but is the best we have right now.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Has always been quietly strong aerially despite his shorter stature.

Still don't think he's a title-challenging defender but is the best we have right now.

He's certainly no worse than a John O'Shea, good enough for a title challenging squad imo even if he isn't first choice.

Definitely a useful player to have in your squad.

Goonerozil33

Our best defender this season. These are the players who with the right coach and structure can become good and consistent defenders.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Arteta said first sign doesn't look good better wait after scan
Tried to google for more information but only found the same. Guess we need to wait. Might be the ACL as he walked off but was in pain right when it happened. Did the ACLs in both knees myself and it felt remarkably good after a while. The knees were unstable but except for in the beginning I had little pain.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Tried to google for more information but only found the same. Guess we need to wait. Might be the ACL as he walked off but was in pain right when it happened. Did the ACLs in both knees myself and it felt remarkably good after a while. The knees were unstable but except for in the beginning I had little pain.
Can you just walk off after ACL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom