• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The fan base was toxic during bad times long before AFTV.
Weren't as bad as now yes team performance could affect if we were winning like liverpool or city nobody could give a damn about AFTV and Robbie would have lost too much money because rivals fans wont be bother watching.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Weren't as bad as now yes team performance could affect if we were winning like liverpool or city nobody could give a damn about AFTV and Robbie would have lost too much money because rivals fans wont be bother watching.
Before AFTV:
https://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/...-fighting-each-other-at-ipswich-game-1-773719
Not to mention booing the Arshavin for Ox sub against United, and even the stuff against Aston Villa in August 2013 was before AFTV really hit their stride. Toxicity has always been there because of bad results, we just hear more about it because of AFTV. I can't agree that they are the cause though.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Before AFTV:
https://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/...-fighting-each-other-at-ipswich-game-1-773719
Not to mention booing the Arshavin for Ox sub against United, and even the stuff against Aston Villa in August 2013 was before AFTV really hit their stride. Toxicity has always been there because of bad results, we just hear more about it because of AFTV. I can't agree that they are the cause though.
Agreed. AFTV is just broadcasting long-existing discontent. If you go back to the earliest days of the channel (before it became ‘a thing’), the rants were just as vituperative.

Pepes blue pill

That’s ok for you to say living in **** knows where, right? These posts are a disgrace tbh. Surprised mods allow it all other things considered.

I dont, I want it gone tho as you cant avoid it as a fan, its everywhere u look on social media etc, to me its boring, only good thing about it is robbie is the smartest presenter of all the fan tv channels, only give bellends a constant voice and boom, rack in that money

I quoted the wrong post but cant be bothered to fix it

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Arsenal fans against AFTV right now...

8ubGFLt.gif

Last edited:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Agreed. AFTV is just broadcasting long-existing discontent. If you go back to the earliest days of the channel (before it became ‘a thing’), the rants were just as vituperative.

Every fan base across the country will have these moments, 100% if you stuck a camera and a microphone around each club who loses you will get the same negative comments etc, its just that AFTV has the publicity.

Take a look at the England national team, they get crucified on a regular basis by the whole nation & media :lol:

To say its just Arsenal or we have the worst fans in the country is ridiculous, there is ****e fans at every club in the PL, ours just have a platform.

And atleast these AFTV guys actually show up week in week out, its a lot more than most on here do, take that weirdo 'Ty' for example, you could easily suggest he 'out fans' the lot of us..:lol:

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
DT is a grass. Needs to stop putting on this hard man act. Guy got battered in a straightener and couldn’t handle it so he rang the old bill. He’s absolute ****. Sits 2 rows behind me whenever I’m at the Emirates. Always has his stupid f*cking camera on his head doing his stupid blog thing for YouTube. Wanna be celebrity. It’s absolutely pathetic. Seen him get called out a few times and bottle it. Not this hard man he claims to be on the camera. Would love to slap him up tbh.

I think anyone who thinks AFTV is the cause of our problems seriously needs to have a good look at themselves. The fact is most of the old guard of the media are threatened and bit paranoid that AFTV is far more relevant than they are right now. The views that AFTV is airing are nothing unique- those opinions have always been there but in the age of social media the views of the ordinary fan is finally being allowed a voice rather than it just being the old white men on tv. Get over it and well done to Robbie for creating the platform in the first place

Tsl

Wow, people are really defending AFTV in here? Robbie is really a hypocrite, saying he wont accept bullying, even though his channel has done nothing but contributing to the bullying of our own managers and players. The amount of disrespect towards Wenger, and even Emery was a disgrace. Xhaka is getting abused every week as well. Robbie choses to share this on his channel, which makes him responsible as well. The idea of a platform which gives the fans a voice to speak is good, but when Robbie choses to let DT and Troopz run the show every week, he is just hurting the club imo.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Why? worst is hyperbole but our fan base is pretty **** overall
It's really not though. But then, and no offence, there are fans like you who say the same about their own fanbase at practically every club, big and small, in the world, so while it may be your opinion and one you're welcome to, it's pretty much throwaway comment. Others who say it on here are just having a dig at English fans for their own screwed up reasons that aren't worth a **** hearing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom