• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Closest we have is Leno, based on our history with difficulty finding keepers I would say he is most valuable too us, its a ball ache finding a decent keeper and definitely not a position we need to address.

Leno is definitely the most indispensable player on the team. He's one step below the world class level and the keepers who are better than him right now -and there aren't many of them- are unobtainable.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Wrong side of 30, fairly short time on the contract left, player want out...I don't know. Those are not things that are in our favour.
Yeah, but he is too good. 8 years ago Van persie went for 30~mil, less on the contract, wanted to leave. Prices have changed quite a bit since then.

We can't know for sure. but i wouldn't bet under 35mil now or in the summer.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Easily. Madrid would be out of their minds to do it, the kid got 27 goals playing for a team that had no business getting where it got last season
You still rate Ceballos I'm guessing? Your post on him was what got me all hyped in the summer :lol:. I still think he'll come out good, just need some more of that dreaded PL adaptation.

What'd you think about Jovic+Ceballos in exchange for Auba?

Vibra

Established Member
Has a journo more reliable than Duncan Castles even mentioned the possibility of a Jovic - Auba exchange? Cause it seems to me that he's the one that started the rumour and he's about as in the know as Piers Morgan

Malky

Established Member
Has a journo more reliable than Duncan Castles even mentioned the possibility of a Jovic - Auba exchange? Cause it seems to me that he's the one that started the rumour and he's about as in the know as Piers Morgan
Can't see it happening. Seen a couple other places saying a loan deal is more likely for Jovic, which makes sense considering Benzema being 32. No chance they'd give up on a top young striker so quickly?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Man Utd, Real Madrid and PSG are who could use him. Even Barcelona, as opposed to Lautaro.

Not convinced by any of that tbh.

Benz is 10 times better. Man U have had too many overpaid flops recently, so doubt they'll go that route again. PSG are probably signing Icardi.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Not convinced by any of that tbh.

Benz is 10 times better. Man U have had too many overpaid flops recently, so doubt they'll go that route again. PSG are probably signing Icardi.
Benzema has been phenomenal this year, but you can't rely on a 32 year old when your options are Mariano Diaz and Luka Jovic who has yet to make an impact.

Overpaid flops is in Ed Woodward's DNA and if they sign Icardi, which is a good shout, maybe Inter opens up, especially if Lautaro moves to Barcelona.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
You still rate Ceballos I'm guessing? Your post on him was what got me all hyped in the summer :lol:. I still think he'll come out good, just need some more of that dreaded PL adaptation.

What'd you think about Jovic+Ceballos in exchange for Auba?
Of course I still rate him. A 22 year old moving to a new country and league that gets in and out of a team struggling under the worst form of three or four decades battling injuries too. I've seen him perform under better conditions and the kid looked as good as any of Thiago Saul etc

I'd take Jovic alone for Auba already. Auba has been great for us but is a) limited in getting involved and b) eight years older. We need to build for the future

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Of course I still rate him. A 22 year old moving to a new country and league that gets in and out of a team struggling under the worst form of three or four decades battling injuries too. I've seen him perform under better conditions and the kid looked as good as any of Thiago Saul etc

I'd take Jovic alone for Auba already. Auba has been great for us but is a) limited in getting involved and b) eight years older. We need to build for the future

Gotta add that he wasn't exactly featuring for Madrid either, always a bit worried about loaning players who are not playing for big clubs, they are already out of form then have to adapt to the league on top of it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Ceballos looks quality even though his performances have been hit and miss. You can see that he is special on the ball. You don't go from.being Spains u23 star to not good enough for Arsenal in 5 months.

Yes he's quality and gets stuck in, unlike many other players. He's missed games due to injury and I expect Arteta to be playing him regularly if fit, we don't have another player like him who can do what he does.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ceballos is probably the player I am most looking forward to seeing under Arteta, if we can get Dani in top form in a midfield 3 it could take our team up a level.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Gotta add that he wasn't exactly featuring for Madrid either, always a bit worried about loaning players who are not playing for big clubs, they are already out of form then have to adapt to the league on top of it.
Right but that's Real Madrid no shame in not being able to make it there. Fabinho couldn't hack it now he's a top 5 CM in the world, Robben before him too even Modric looked like **** and was on the verge of being offloaded initially. Ceballos can do loads here, given a chance and a functioning environment he could be massive for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom