• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Right but that's Real Madrid no shame in not being able to make it there. Fabinho couldn't hack it now he's a top 5 CM in the world, Robben before him too even Modric looked like **** and was on the verge of being offloaded initially. Ceballos can do loads here, given a chance and a functioning environment he could be massive for us

Didn't say there was any shame in it? :confused:

I said that when you come from a club where you have barely featured you will be out of form which doesnt help when adapting to a new league.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Ceballos is probably the player I am most looking forward to seeing under Arteta, if we can get Dani in top form in a midfield 3 it could take our team up a level.

Yep, Ceballos & Pepe, they both have skills others don't have, Arteta has to get them functioning. The latter will need to improve his contribution when we don't have the ball.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

With the needs we have in the squad, I just don't see us spending on Ceballos.

Ideally we'd get a left footed central defender to partner Saliba. We will probably need a more hefty holding midfielder than towie's Torreira, who seem to struggle with life in England.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Didn't say there was any shame in it? :confused:

I said that when you come from a club where you have barely featured you will be out of form which doesnt help when adapting to a new league.
And I didn't say you said there was any shame in it. Just providing perspective

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
With the needs we have in the squad, I just don't see us spending on Ceballos.

Ideally we'd get a left footed central defender to partner Saliba. We will probably need a more hefty holding midfielder than towie's Torreira, who seem to struggle with life in England.

He could be our midfield spark for a decade. For a knockdown price, think it's a no brainer.

He knows the league now and is a Spanish international.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

1RWOQNI.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

So a wannabe Chelsea ITK is saying this? sure...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Reliable source?

This would be good, increases the chances that we get a good fee for him if true.

Kinda a disappointing signing for me...scored plenty, but The Arsenal have had forwards who score buckets, AND are great footballers...whereas Auba is one of the worst pure footballers I have seen, think I would view him better if he played in a team to cover for his limitations...as I have said, if we signed him in summer 2015, we would have won the league .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom