• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Thursday 26th December | KO: 15:00 | Amazon Prime

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Bournemouth Win

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

His crossing and passing is never usually off, a player is allowed to have a poor game without people like you jumping on them and giving them the boot.
This is a fan forum for Arsenal fans to comment on games. If you don't like negative comments on players I don't think this is the place to be to be honest. Another option is always the ignore function!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Guendouzi and Martinelli are fine but all the players from the Arsenal academy are average at best to straight up poor and that's including AMN, dummy.

No need to start name calling is there @BigPoppaPump You can't go off on some players in one game, and then disregard AMN performance in this one game where he's been great. Silly boy.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't think Saka has shown much even playing his preferred position. He clearly cannot pass or cross the ball with much quality.

He has the natural look of a very stupid person :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I thought they were less obvious in the first 25 minutes. There were always players coming toward the ball when playing out, for example, and the positioning of the players, like AMN tucking into the midfield.

You could definitely see the goal coming the previous 5-10 though

It was like that with Emery and Ljunberg, they'd look competant for 20-25 minutes while still having holes but you could always see it coming.

These players don't have it in them.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Some players get better not playing. Almost as bad as bad players who played for us getting better not even playing for us. Exhibit A/ Iwobi.

Iwobi was poor for us and he is poor for Everton. And we did buy a replacement Martinelli.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just need to bully this team, they feel fragile

If we had someone big in midfield to drive we'd be battering them
Unfortunately we've got the sloth and the midget

Goonerozil33

Good performance, **** result, laca needs more match sharpness.
Why are people dissing saka and Nelson? A positive performance which could turn into a good one in the second half. We need to be patient with our young players

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This is a fan forum for Arsenal fans to comment on games. If you don't like negative comments on players I don't think this is the place to be to be honest. Another option is always the ignore function!

Like I said, all well and good commenting on the performance in this game, but to disregard the youth talent and see them as poor and not good enough despite them having top games before this, is ridiculous, and the thing I dislike.

HBL

Established Member
We've been ok, trying to move the ball much quicker just final ball has let us down

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Nelson should go to the Championship to get some experience.

He hasn't done sh!t to be starting for us.

But but "hE dEsErVeS a ChAnCe"

He’s had plenty of chances now- hasn’t grasped one. I reckon he’s unreal in training but can’t translate it to match days.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Chelsea youngsters have all great experience in the Championship.

Tammy has 3 seasons in the Championship

Tomori has 2. 40 championship apps last season.

James 40 apps as well.

Mount started 35 games for Derby.

It's no coincidence theirs look way more ready.

Ours have done f*ck all. Why the hell are they starting for us? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom