• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

ENQ8q5NXsAI8RtI.jpg:large

Interesting from the Athletic on the warm-up under Arteta.
Might be the Gelato but I couldn't even understand that drill, man talking about interior squares??

But I'm glad, I want my manager to have tactics that confuses an armchair manager like myself, shows that he's not just some bum basic manager.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

90% of the abuse I get is because I support the manager and players. Imagine getting bashed for defending Wenger.

Such a small time bum fan base.

How divinely vault and arches break through each other in a
wrestling match; how they strive against each other with light and shade, the
godlike strivers—with such assurance and beauty ,let us be enemies too, my
friends! Let us strive against one another like gods.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

90% of the abuse I get is because I support the manager and players. Imagine getting bashed for defending Wenger.

Such a small time bum fan base.
Oh. I thought it was due to your posts occasionally referencing graphic violence, domestic abuse, animal abuse, gambling addiction and noncery. Not to mention the masterfully subtle trolling.

I mean, I like you I guess but its no surprise to me when new posters tend to come for you within their first ten posts.:lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Generally ****ting on Arteta, and using their own sh!tness to do so, which is fair enough, I suppose. They're hung up on Arteta's first two games being a draw and a loss, and the lack of instant success 'bounce' as if that's a solid indication that the manager will be a success long term... Bounce on that, you ****s :lol: To see them in 5th gives me hope.
Lmao Solskjaer started great with them and that turned to **** so don’t know why they would put so much value on instant wins. But again they might have the dumbest fanbase anyway because everyone and their dog could see Ole would go nowhere with them but they used that PSG fluke as a badge of honour.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Oh. I thought it was due to your posts occasionally referencing graphic violence, domestic abuse, animal abuse, gambling addiction and noncery. Not to mention the masterfully subtle trolling.

I mean, I like you I guess but its no surprise to me when new posters tend to come for you within their first ten posts.:lol:

Was it @GDeep™ who was going on about dog fighting in general chit chat or something? Had me laughing.

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts

Top Bottom