• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWB

Player:Saliba
Sokratis and David Luiz need to swap positions. David Luiz should be a good inverted full back, tucking in into CM in possession.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We used to have matches like this and then win 3-0

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Unlucky Nelson, great pass from Luiz to Lacazette.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Nelson with a wonderful solo run but fluffed his lines in the box. He needs to maintain that aggression and determination.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Willock has the legs to do it, unfortunately he seems to lack the brain to pull it off.

We literally just need someone to sit on Phillips, they’ll start coughing the ball up and we can hurt them in transitions.

Saka and Willock on hopefully.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
At least i can defend my views. You turn to make-up statistics and feelings. :lol:
You genuinely trying to say he had one foul in the half as an actual stat? Worshippers just keep on baffling me

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Good defending to get back, nelson really did the defender initially there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom