• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Saturday 11th January | KO: 12:30pm | BT Sport

Result?

• Crystal Palace Win

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Let's smash em

Pepe , Auba and Lacazette to start

Martinelli to come on and finish em off at 65 after a Laca brace

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
soccer2.0.jpg

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/a...atteo-guendouzi-tackle-arsenal-crystal-palace

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Imagine listening to a football podcast, how boring.

I use to like podcasts until I realised I'm listening to a bunch of men sit around talking for hours, most of the time it's just waffle. The Arsecast is the worst, the guy tries way too hard to be funny and is a bit of a crybaby. I try listen to Halfcast but that sht is terrible, Poet is just annoying and Chuckie is a simpleton.

We should do an Arsenalmania podcast just so I can laugh at you lots accents.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if we'll actually win an early kick-off meaning we can enjoy the rest of the weekend.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I use to like podcasts until I realised I'm listening to a bunch of men sit around talking for hours, most of the time it's just waffle. The Arsecast is the worst, the guy tries way too hard to be funny and is a bit of a crybaby. I try listen to Halfcast but that sht is terrible, Poet is just annoying and Chuckie is a simpleton.

We should do an Arsenalmania podcast just so I can laugh at you lots accents.

You a big fan of audiobooks then since you can't read? I'm happy to send you a list of some decent podcasts I think you'd enjoy as well.

Hexagon9

A win won’t be easy but we need to remember that they/VAR stole two points from us earlier in the season.:(

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Feels so strange to have continuity in our line up. That is how you instill belief and how you gain consistency. The players can build relationships and understand movement. Why Emery felt the need to change it every single game is beyond me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very young bench we'll need better squad depth in summer if Nelson Willock didn't improve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom