• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Layvin Kurzawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The five years do not intrigue me as much as the fact he'll be joining us in June.

If we're willing to to wait, than surely there must be better options at a similar price of his signing on fee + better wages he'll get for being a free agent...

Hate how @hydrofluoric acid goes on about being a massive vegan activist but when I went to Iceland we hunted cute puffins and he didn't do anything but throw away the puffin meat.

Not once have I been a massive vegan activist. I barely even promote 1 vegan meal per week. :lol: I do eat my veggies with puffins though! Oh what I gave for a good summer day and a smoked puffin!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Not once have I been a massive vegan activist. I barely even promote 1 vegan meal per week. :lol: I do eat my veggies with puffins though! Oh what I gave for a good summer day and a smoked puffin!

smoked-puffin.jpg

Some delicious Smoked Puffin me and Hydro ate on holiday!

puffins-in-iceland-1

The Puffin just before Hyrdo put a spear through it!

What the hell man. Not a spear. It would ruin all the meat... I'm not a savage.

You catch them in a net. Like this.

net-last-puffin-hunt.jpg

Then you let them wriggle a little bit in the net and calling their moms. Then you pretend you are saving them from the net and tell them everything is gonna be okay and you are gonna let them go on count of 3. And on 2 you break their neck without their knowing a thing.

I don't get this transfer. If we are get rid of Kola. Wouldn't it be wiser to buy some talented left back to battle it out with Tierney. Have some competition.

With our luck we led Kola go and Kurzawa and Tierney will both be on the injury table next season.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
What the hell man. Not a spear. It would ruin all the meat... I'm not a savage.

You catch them in a net. Like this.

net-last-puffin-hunt.jpg

Then you let them wriggle a little bit in the net and calling their moms. Then you pretend you are saving them from the net and tell them everything is gonna be okay and you are gonna let them go on count of 3. And on 2 you break their neck without their knowing a thing.
@PETA

KingVerse

BTW Speaking of Iceland, there is only one good football team in it. It's called KR and we rule the planet. You're all welcome :)

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
In fairness, I don't know much about Kurzawa. Is he anything like Monreal in technically sound, good engine and delivery? Or is he more of your attacking full back with defensive deficiencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom