• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

I liked Ceballos. Particularly the passion he was showing early on, he’d celebrate our goals like he was proper arsenal not just here for a short stay.

Should get his head down and try to impress Arteta because I think if he got in this team now he would take his chance and nail down a starting spot and permanent transfer, we’re crying out for a player like him with Özil ageing and not shining. But if he wants to engineer his way out of the team good riddance. Get on board or get out, but wish he’d get on board because I think he could do well here.

HBL

Established Member
I hope this isn't true, would like to see him given a chance under Arteta at least. especially given the last few performances from Özil. Willock hardly impressed whilst Ceballos has been out injured either, added to Smith-Rowe going out on loan, none of our transfer rumours making much sense atm.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think he's shown flashes of his talent, the game against Burnley sticks out, that being said it's not clicked for him.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

He was so good against Burnley and then fell into the abyss. Not getting a look in this side under Mikel is concerning, he should leave.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Haven't we only seen this guy under Emery? As you can see the past games under Arteta, you can hardly judge any player from this years Emery spell.

Hope he features on Monday. Curious to see him under Arteta.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
He was so good against Burnley and then fell into the abyss. Not getting a look in this side under Mikel is concerning, he should leave.
Was he though? He showed some hustle and won the ball for Auba but that goal was entirely created by Auba. We were so desperate to have a good player that we built him into something that he isn't.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The guy is fit and not getting a look in. Maybe he doesn't out the effort in in training Arteta wants.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
He's been injured though? Pretty sure fitness was the problem according to Arteta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom