• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoaoFelix

Bellerin on Martinelli : “To be fair there are not many [players of his age that are this impressive],” Bellerin said. “A lot of people talk about his talent, but what people don’t see is that Gabi is a professional.

“He turns up early every day. He does all the stuff and everything anyone asks him to do. He is the first player to press and the last player to leave everything on the pitch.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

hqdefault.jpg

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Other talented players we had might beat him for natural ability but he can outshine them all based on his mentality and hunger. Pray he marries his childhood sweetheart and doesnt lose focus. Kid like him coming from nothing, too much money all at once can be a curse. Club needs to do everything they can to help him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nasri was the last time we signed a super talented in-demand wonder kid type player right?

The good old days when we actually had a chance at those types. I think about how Wenger almost signed Kylian and I cry.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Nasri was the last time we signed a super talented in-demand wonder kid type player right?

The good old days when we actually had a chance at those types. I think about how Wenger almost signed Kylian and I cry.
Nasri played over 100 games for Marseille before he joined us. I struggle to find a comparable case to Martinelli in this league, never mind Arsenal. From 4th division in brazil to the premier league at 18, and to make such an impression...even movie writers would say this is a very unlikely story.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nasri played over 100 games for Marseille before he joined us. I struggle to find a comparable case to Martinelli in this league, never mind Arsenal. From 4th division in brazil to the premier league at 18, and to make such an impression...even movie writers would say this is a very unlikely story.
I just wanna wait and see before I get carried away. He's an incredible talent and I think we can already mark his debut season as a success.

If he still shines next season despite our opponent's knowing what he's all about then he's the real ****ing deal and we can look forward to him having a monumental impact at the club. Whether that's directly or by being sold for 100M+ I don't really mind.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
You talking about the one that would have given it to Kante if he didn’t slip?

Another way of looking at it is that Martinelli's touch, pace and intensity forced Kante into a position where he was likely to slip.

Not sure why the sour grapes tho?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We need to handle him well.

He shouldn't be overplayed.

Hopefully, Auba and Nelson comes in soon to give him a breather

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Pray he marries his childhood sweetheart and doesnt lose focus. Kid like him coming from nothing, too much money all at once can be a curse. Club needs to do everything they can to help him.

When the hot little chica hunts you down in the VIP and you’re lit off the Grey Goose you think club advice or childhood sweetheart is gonna save you??? Have you seen her dress! Can you smell the perfume?

Nah fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom