• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

When you are drunk at an FA cup celebration, and you start mocking Sp**s...then you will always be loved!

Miss Jack.

avalonhse

Here he is, ripping it up for the most successful club in Italy that's made CL finals and won 7 or 8 Scudettos in a row.

Yet there was a debate over whether or not he was good enough for us or worth resigning........

11 appearances, scoring 2, missed more than 6 games through injury.

Sorry but until now, the only world class he has shown in Juv is his wage. Wish his best there.

Good for us and for him that we dont pay £400k-a-week for a injured player.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
What’s going with Amaechi this season? Only a single appearance for Hamburger in the 2. Bundesliga this season. Is he that bad or is something else going on?
No idea. I remember he got hurt in an international game so that kept him out for a while but the idea was that Hamburg were going to slowly bed him in rather than throw him into the 1st team.

As far as I'm concerned, this was a very bad move for Amaechi and he should have signed a deal here and took a loan instead. He's only just turned 19 so his career is still more than salvageable but I think he needs to come back to England. I guess he saw his way congested with Nelson and Saka ahead of him then we signed Pepe but honestly I think he'd have been amazing under Arteta because he has the physical qualities. Not as technical as Nelson but a more powerful runner and just as good a dribbler.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Dr.-Evil-Crying-While-Trying-To-Hug-It-Out-With-His-Son-In-Austin-Powers.gif

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Classic mismanagement at this club to let Santi go when he could have revived our livid midfield.

Meanwhile, Lucas Perez has been making history for Alaves, being the first player to ever score in 7 consecutive games for them.

In the process he scored these beauties:

I will always be pissed off by how much of a rotten deal he got over here considering he delivered whenever he played.

Just goes to show how many issues need fixing at Arsenal in terms of recruiting and using the players to their strengths/potential.

Last edited:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Classic mismanagement at this club to let Santi go when he could have revived our livid midfield.

Meanwhile, Lucas Perez has been making history for Alaves, being the first player to ever score in 7 consecutive games for them.

In the process he scored these beauties:

I will always be pissed off by how much of a rotten deal he got over here considering he delivered whenever he played.

Just goes to show how many issues need fixing at Arsenal in terms of recruiting and using the players to their strengths/potential.
@tap-in

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

You cant keep a good man down! :lol:

Tbh, I think he had fitness issues when at Arsenal, probably due to the way he was treated, ie he was pissed off and gave up a little. When he joined I felt he always delivered. There was one game, we were losing 3-0 or 3-1 and Wenger brought on Perez. He turned the game around and we drew 3-3, he was buzzing around everywhere. Also the EL game where he scored a hattrick, people on here wrote it off as "Only the EL" How many of our players have scored EL hattricks? Anyway, he was never going to be a world beater but definitely goes down as underrated.

I'll let you all enjoy an under-rated Arsenal legend once again. Watching it back now I'm surprised he didn't score more in this game! :cool:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Anyway, he was never going to be a world beater but definitely goes down as underrated.
I'm certain he would have done a lot better than Pepe did so far this season.
What's weird is that West Ham barely used him as well and it's not like they had better options on the bench. Old man Pellegrini lost the plot.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You cant keep a good man down! :lol:

Tbh, I think he had fitness issues when at Arsenal, probably due to the way he was treated, ie he was pissed off and gave up a little. When he joined I felt he always delivered. There was one game, we were losing 3-0 or 3-1 and Wenger brought on Perez. He turned the game around and we drew 3-3, he was buzzing around everywhere. Also the EL game where he scored a hattrick, people on here wrote it off as "Only the EL" How many of our players have scored EL hattricks? Anyway, he was never going to be a world beater but definitely goes down as underrated.

I'll let you all enjoy an under-rated Arsenal legend once again. Watching it back now I'm surprised he didn't score more in this game! :cool:

...was convinced big Welbz, was the second coming of Henry after this game...shame.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm certain he would have done a lot better than Pepe did so far this season.
What's weird is that West Ham barely used him as well and it's not like they had better options on the bench. Old man Pellegrini lost the plot.

I think he was a bad trainer, managers must have seen something to turn them off. Shame, my man Lucas didn't need to train! :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

...was convinced big Welbz, was the second coming of Henry after this game...shame.

Sorry, I'm the wrong man when it comes to Welbz, I thought he was a huge mistake from day one. I know he had a couple of good games, Man Utd FA Cup springs to mind, but the number of assaults on row Z will always stick with me.

I remember @Dury having a tag line that Welbeck was like a Horse falling out of a Helicopter, I agree with that! :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom