• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I never saw the Arsenal videos

and don’t get it twisted he should go, but I don’t sell the players at Arsenal do I :lol:

doesn’t matter what I think and plus, slagging off a guy obviously devoid of confidence does nothing for my life. This team minus Mustafi is still sh*t, not quite sure why you’re even crying now that I think about it.

Yeah but the only reason he's deovid of confidence is because he's so sh*t.

Like was he devoid of confidence in 2016-2019 when he was still doing the same dumb sh*t?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah but the only reason he's deovid of confidence is because he's so sh*t.

Like was he devoid of confidence in 2016-2019 when he was still doing the same dumb sh*t?
Bro I can’t get rid of Mustafi I dunno what to tell you :lol:

You are aware that whether we slag him off or not he’s here until further notice right?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Bro I can’t get rid of Mustafi I dunno what to tell you :lol:

You are aware that whether we slag him off or not he’s here until further notice right?

Yeah I know man I just hate this pity parade he's getting :lol: I'm just letting it out on you my bad.

I just hate him, every time I see him and his goofy face or his social media I get agitated.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Well that’s been me for the past 10 years I’ve just learned to disassociate myself and just look at things objectively.
We’ve pretty much run out of CBs and we’ve tried to sell him for years but we can’t so here we are.

The prem season is done, I could care less what Mustafi does at this point. Hopefully we can salvage the cup comps possibly.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Wow that's not nice, I thought you were the Mental Health guy. Shouldn't you be more sensitive?
Popping a vein = straining your mind so hard to make unnecessary connections.

Simple paranoia or conspiracy is not a sign of mental illness, chronic paranoia or seeing aliens etc is. Come on mate, im too careful to be caught out that easily.

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
He only has 18 months left on his deal, there's nothing to salvage unless they give him a new deal.

That 18 months having him near the first team is going to seem like an eternity!

Not surprised Arteta wants to work on him...doesn't seem like anyone is interested in taking him so for better or worse he is here... and knowing our injury prone back line, he will likely get games

Last edited:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That's 18 months having him near the first team is going to seem like an eternity though. Not surprised Arteta wants to work on him...doesn't seem like anyone is interested in taking him so for better or worse he is here... and knowing our injury prone back line, he will likely get games,
And he hardly ever gets injured.
It seems he's immune to the annual injury crisis that ravages our backline

Not that I'm praying for mustafi to have Injuries.

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
The thing is, there is a good defender in there somewhere

From December 2016 (after a run of 16 games Mustafi played without defeat)
"The German international has delivered exactly what Arsenal paid for - a series of solid defensive performances, and leadership abilities too. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain pointed out after the 5-1 win at West Ham that Mustafi had been among those shouting at team-mates, urging them to retain focus, even when the game appeared won"

Far from the timid player he is today

I'm unconvinced he will ever reach that level again (and certainly not for us) but it's not as if technically it's beyond him.

Arteta could do wonders for him - but we're not exactly in the position to play him back into form. Every point is crucial and our defence as a whole is vulnerable so who can guide him through the game?

RacingPhoton

Established Member
And he hardly ever gets injured.
It seems he's immune to the annual injury crisis that ravages our backline

Not that I'm praying for mustafi to have Injuries.
That's true. I have hardly seen him in sidelines because of injuries. Same with Xhaka too. Is there some kind of correlation between brainfarts and immunity against injuries?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That's true. I have hardly seen him in sidelines because of injuries. Same with Xhaka too. Is there some kind of correlation between brainfarts and immunity against injuries?
:lol:
That's a really interesting theory. Sh*t players in general tend not get injured as much as top players. Probably not the reason they're sh*t

There are plenty of reasons why

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
:lol:
That's a really interesting theory. Sh*t players in general tend not get injured as much as top players. Probably not the reason they're sh*t

There are plenty of reasons why

That's why Messi and Ronaldo are rarely, if ever injured

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Guess I'm officially Arteta Out then.
Lol he’s backing too many sh*t players tbh, Arteta as much as I like him is in the process of sealing his own fate. This was also Le profs downfall in the end.

Slyly arrogant that he's watched Wenger, Emery and Ljunberg (who realised very quickly) try get something out of these guys and fail, yet think things will be different for him.

Perhaps the reality of our finances makes it so Arteta has no choice and he’s just sucking it up and getting on with it. He’s dealing with Mustafi a lot better than Emery had done so, maybe he’s right to back himself.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He only has 18 months left on his deal, there's nothing to salvage unless they give him a new deal.

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom