• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Yeah, imagine if we had another Bellerin/Debuchy situation. That could be a really interesting headache for Arteta.
Quite right. Tierney in danger of being the new Debuchy.

Having said that, I hope he comes back fighting and realises he needs to up his game. He's showed good flashes and character but injuries have let him down.

There's nothing wrong in having two good left-sided players. They can even play in the same starting XI at times.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
I haven't been this excited for an Arsenal full back since Cole, and to a lesser extent - Eboue.

With that being said, I remember somebody here said Saka has the look of a stupid person. Who was it :lol:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I think he has been great going forward. Hard working. Not great defensively. I still see him as a winger. Not convinced he's better at LB than Tierney.

People said Saka wasnt good enough two months ago. Making the same mistake with Tierney now. Tierney has played 11 games, several as a sub. Was great in a few of them. Way too early to say he has to up his game lol. We havent seen it yet.

Great stuff from saka however!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.jpg

With that being said, I remember somebody here said Saka has the look of a stupid person. Who was it :lol:

Think that was me...mean't it in a playful banter way, didn't mean to sound like a jackass :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Him and Martinelli are treasures and we should seriously take care of both. Between him and Martinelli 13 goals and 10 assists.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

He has really performed well over the last couple of weeks. Nice to see a young Arsenal player come on like that. With the coaching Arteta can give him we might be on to something.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
If he carries on he could make the squad for England this summer.

Definitely prefer him as an offensive LB than a winger but saying that he done well there too.

Malky

Established Member
People seriously need to calm down with this agenda that Tierney is apparently an injury prone player. Now there's the agenda that Saka, as good as he's been, can be a better LB than him.
****ing hell :lol:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Saka not anywhere near as weak defensively as Bellerin and can do a good job at full back but I believe his talents are best used as a winger. We already have of 2 of best LBs in the league in Kola and Tierney.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
People seriously need to calm down with this agenda that Tierney is apparently an injury prone player. Now there's the agenda that Saka, as good as he's been, can be a better LB than him.
****ing hell :lol:
Dont have a lot of doubt that Tierney will win his place back tbh once fit. Saka has great potential there and has acquitted himself well defensively but I think he still has value and a future as a LW in this system.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

For me, Kolasinac has looked the most effective out of the 3 under Arteta. I’m not sure if Tierney really 1st choice like that.

If Saka applies himself and fully decides to embrace lb, there is no reason he can’t become better than Tierney in the future you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom