• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: 2019/2020 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

He's handsome and surely can't be a worse defender than Mustafi. I'm onboard.

Jaded

He's an okay player. Watch quite a lot of him when he was playing for Depor last season. Strong, good in the air, surprisingly a good passer of the ball. Not slow, but not exactly fast either, he and Duarte did quite well, numbers of clean sheet as well, and conceded quite low number of goals for a Segunda team that season. And he doesn't got injured for the whole season I believe. His man marking was inconsistent though, and quite few goals conceded by Depor was deflected from him. A midtable CB at best, I won't be suprised if Arsenal doesn't take the option to buy at the end of the season.

progman07

Established Member
So basically we got in a few Dortmund players by Mislintat (ex-Dortmund employee), a few others based on Sanhelli's agent friends, Denis Suarez because Emery knew him and now a player from Brazil due to Edu.

Looks a bit suspicious, but time will tell of course. Maybe our next signing should be someone who is good friends with Messi's agent?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Excited to see how/if it changes the dynamics of our buildup play on our left side now that we've a left footed CB.

Could also just mean that Arteta wants to be able to play with 3 at the back.

Anyhow, welcome. If he's at worst our 3rd best CB, then it's a decent signing.

Thats not a high bar to clear to be fair...

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
My learned assessment of him so far is that he doesn't really look like a footballer, more like a waiter in a fancy Barcelona cocktail bar.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Always love when I see someone talk about working hard every day. That's how it's done.
if only it were that simple - I seem to remember Emery, of blessed memory, talking a lot about working hard, and look where that got him, and us

Sydney-Gooner

if only it were that simple - I seem to remember Emery, of blessed memory, talking a lot about working hard, and look where that got him, and us

Lot more easier for an individual player to work hard and be successful then it ever is for a manager way too many things out of his control.

Last edited:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I'm sure Emery worked hard tho.

I trust arteta. And if he works hard for him he has alot bigger chance to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom