• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Sunday February 16 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I actually think Arteta will play some combo of Nelson, Nketiah, Martinelli and Saka against Olympiakos rather than any of them today (maybe Saka at LB). I doubt we'll see Nelson start today for example (though I'd like to see him start). It'll be a top heavy lineup I reckon - Pepe, Laca, Auba, Özil.

Yeah that’s probably more likely. I was just thinking with Tierney still not back he might use Saka as a LB against Olympiakos and then we’d not have enough players up front if he decides to rotate heavily.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Is this the day we finally turn up and destroy a team in the Arsenal manner? Our games against Newcastle are usually exciting- I’m hoping we can really make a statement here.

Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Luiz Kolasinac
Torreira Xhaka
Pepe Özil Martinelli
Aubameyang

Subs: Martinez, Saka, Holding, Guendouzi, Willock, Nelson, Lacazette.

Let’s start quickly and make it so Newcastle have to chase. Steve Bruce has got Newcastle playing the most negative football in the league. They’ll happily sit and soak up for a 0-0 here. We need to start fast and win handsomely.

Let’s go, the Arsenal are back!!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Have to make sure we watch out for the counter today, Newcastle have some very quick players in the transition.

The head band merchant, Saint-Maximin, plus that lizard looking mother-****er Almiron...have to keep an eye on them.

Would welcome any type of win, but one with a decent margin of victory is long overdue in the league.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
In my opinion, the match of today it's a tought game, Newcastle has a good counter attack team and if we let to make the counter attack, it's probably that they get the goal.

We should have the ball and touch it, then we can get it and we'll win the game.

I think 2-1 for us but at the end of the game, it prepares your hearts for today!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hope game goes ahead as I've booked a poshish restaurant near the ground.

Have to start winning games or it will get complicated. I'm going for 1-0 to the Arsenal. Mustafi passes the ball back to Leno from midfield and it's caught by a gust which takes it into the right goal.
Going for a Keebab eh, Mo?

Last edited:

DirtBox

The last time I was in Newcastle the taxi driver eagerly described a football fan who knocked out a police horse in one punch like he was recanting a synopsis of Braveheart.

These people need to be sent back to their dirt mounds in tears having been forced to pay their yearly salary to watch a Martin Nelly brace, the ghosts of Bobby Robson and Jimmy Nail in tears in the centre circle screaming at Jonjo Shelvey like the spam head **** he is.

Anything less that 3-0 would be as disgraceful as a Peter Beardsley hand job.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The last time I was in Newcastle the taxi driver eagerly described a football fan who knocked out a police horse in one punch like he was recanting a synopsis of Braveheart.

These people need to be sent back to their dirt mounds in tears having been forced to pay their yearly salary to watch a Martin Nelly brace, the ghosts of Bobby Robson and Jimmy Nail in tears in the centre circle screaming at Jonjo Shelvey like the spam head **** he is.

Anything less that 3-0 would be as disgraceful as a Peter Beardsley hand job.
Bizarre post this

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope we are 3-0 up late on, so Torreira can absolutely **** that turbo ****, Danny Rose again...tears of joy, when Lucas did it last year!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
In my opinion, the match of today it's a tought game, Newcastle has a good counter attack team and if we let to make the counter attack, it's probably that they get the goal.

We should have the ball and touch it, then we can get it and we'll win the game.

I think 2-1 for us but at the end of the game, it prepares your hearts for today!

giphy.gif

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
My favourite match of last season was us desperately clinging on for dear life, in our 1-0 win away at Watford, even though they had 10 men for like 75 minutes or so...with how funny that game was, and how lucky Auba's winner was...I was convinced we were getting top four after it :lol:

I was at that game and also really enjoyed it a kind of grinding out the result sadomasochistic type of way. Big relief at the final whistle and lots of laughs about how we made such a meal of being a man up for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom