• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Surely Euro 2020 is a real possibility for him now? Would love it if he got the chance.
I would like him to develop step by step its nice being in national team but he'll never get a chance with sterling and Sancho

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Struggled a bit in the first half then he just unleashed on them. Wonder if we intentionally held back a bit in the first half

Symbia

One freighting thing about this young man is how he was running full speed towards the end of the match.

Not just his technique but insane stamina for an 18 year old boy.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We sell Kola and use both of them intermittently. Saka cam can still play LW from time to time.

This opens up the LW for Martjnelli and Nelson going into next season aswell.
Yeah I think Kola has to go now. He’s played well for us as well so I think somebody out there will actually pay a nice fee for him.

This is what we all wanted, the youth academy helping us create revenue. In this case indirectly.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

That's still unfair. Think he should be paid as a squad player 60-90k, not less than Elneny ffs
Chill bro!

It’s still soo soon to mark him as a success. We’ve seen other bright, some even brighter starts from young players who have faded into obscurity. Giving him 60-90k now is how teams like Man United have players like Lingard on 140k a week.

You give him 30-50k now and then you can renew him during next season if he continues to excel.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Chill bro!

It’s still soo soon to mark him as a success. We’ve seen other bright, some even brighter starts from young players who have faded into obscurity. Giving him 60-90k now is how teams like Man United have players like Lingard on 140k a week.

You give him 30-50k now and then you can renew him during next season if he continues to excel.
Just slap a bunch of clauses in it and call it a day :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Just slap a bunch of clauses in it and call it a day :lol:
Yeah, go the Man City route and performance incentivise the **** out of that contract.

Have it ranging from 20-100k a week depending on how well he does. :lol:

Chill bro!

Saka agent holds a few good cards on his hand now with Saka performances and Raul "If players don't sign with 2 years left then we sell" comment. Not to mention the history when Özil agent spinned us like a Ballerina on a crack.

The game is mad now.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Saka agent holds a few good cards on his hand now with Saka performances and Raul "If players don't sign with 2 years left then we sell" comment. Not to mention the history when Özil agent spinned us like a Ballerina on a crack.

The game is mad now.
Feel like Saka actually likes Arsenal though. His agent will take the piss but Saka would be over the moon with 30k a week. That’s 10x what he’s earning now!

I’d be very surprised if we get fleeced here.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The worry is they point to Hudson-Odoi’s contract and say Saka has done just as much at the same age. If we pay Saka that sort of money Martinelli will then want the same.

Keplaz

Saka has to be sensible with the contract and I think he is. This is his first real contract not his last. He has a manager who rates him and has stability due to having been here his whole career.

He will sign. He is still very early in his career and here he will have room to develop, and make the inevitable mistakes. He was amazing today.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

The worry is they point to Hudson-Odoi’s contract and say Saka has done just as much at the same age. If we pay Saka that sort of money Martinelli will then want the same.
Hudson Odoi had made some England caps and also broke through as a forward. Still ridiculous that he managed to get 140kpw. Broke the already broken market even more.

Ciscoo

It’s hard to move him when he’s putting up these numbers at LB. (Un)fortunately Tierney is too good to keep out when fully fit, but we’ll work it out. Let’s face it, Tierney would probably displace Hector if he wanted :lol:

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
We sell Kola and use both of them intermittently. Saka cam can still play LW from time to time.

This opens up the LW for Martjnelli and Nelson going into next season aswell.

Could be but Martinelli is playing better as CF, and Nketiah is getting minutes there ahead of him. Nelson is meh for now.

IMO, Arsenal needs a proper LW, Grealish now is playing miles ahead these guys and he fits perfectly in what Arteta wants.

4-3-3

Grealish ---- Auba ---- Pepe
(Saka) ---- (Martinelli) --- (Nelson)

Leicester wants Tierney for 25 M, Arsenal should want Maddison and Ndidi, so they can have Tierney. Saka could be your main LB if Tierney is out, he could play as LW sometimes while Grealish is playing as 10.

------------- Auba --------------
Saka ------ Grealish ----- Pepe

IMO

--------------- Auba ------------
Grealish ----------------- Pepe
---------- XX ------ XX --------
Saka ----- XX ----- XX ---------

Saka being the second option in the LW. I prefer Saka as LW than LB, but Arsenal needs a more experienced player there.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Could be but Martinelli is playing better as CF, and Nketiah is getting minutes there ahead of him. Nelson is meh for now.

IMO, Arsenal needs a proper LW, Grealish now is playing miles ahead these guys and he fits perfectly in what Arteta wants.

4-3-3

Grealish ---- Auba ---- Pepe
(Saka) ---- (Martinelli) --- (Nelson)

Leicester wants Tierney for 25 M, Arsenal should want Maddison and Ndidi, so they can have Tierney. Saka could be your main LB if Tierney is out, he could play as LW sometimes while Grealish is playing as 10.

------------- Auba --------------
Saka ------ Grealish ----- Pepe

IMO

--------------- Auba ------------
Grealish ----------------- Pepe
---------- XX ------ XX --------
Saka ----- XX ----- XX ---------

Saka being the second option in the LW. I prefer Saka as LW than LB, but Arsenal needs a more experienced player there.
No Nelson slander from me, he's my guy and I want him to earn that LW spot.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
No Nelson slander from me, he's my guy and I want him to earn that LW spot.

No, Saka is better than him there and Arsenal needs a better and more experienced LW like Grealish, even Benrahama etc. Nelson needs another loan or fight to RW spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom