• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
One reason why Guendozi can not be humble is his over 50k salary.

English young people always be spoiled by money after some good matches. They should stop thinking about money when they are still young.

Guendouzi and Saka are different people as are Sancho and Dembele. Does Sancho play like the wage increase has affected him?

Being paid what he is worth could get another year out of Sancho.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Saka man what are you doing, five years for 30k is peasant stuff.

Know your worth, take them for 80.
Can you **** off.:lol:

Ngl he's probably over the moon at a guaranteed 8 million pounds. If he's a gooner and smart he knows that guarantees him and his family a very good life. It's only as your lifestyle gets more expensive that you start to fight for every extra million you can get.

He also knows that he can double his wages in 18 months if he applies himself.

Manberg

Predator
Why can't he stay on as a left back and make that his permanent position? He's been excellent and it's really helped the team.

I think fullbacks are more important than wingers in the modern game.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Hope everything is incentivised, we've seen so many youngsters around England lose their way after a bumper pay package.

The kid has a huge amount of potential, he shouldnt even worry about it, if he fulfills his potential he'll be minted beyond his dreams. Become a top top footballer, the money will follow you.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Why can't he stay on as a left back and make that his permanent position? He's been excellent and it's really helped the team.

I'm sure he would do it for the foreseeable if he's happy with the specific role, but deep down he'll really want to test himself as an attacker, much in the same way AMN wants to test himself in midfield. As important as we might think full-back is, some people just don't want to play there.

sykesy69

Hope everything is incentivised, we've seen so many youngsters around England lose their way after a bumper pay package.

The kid has a huge amount of potential, he shouldnt even worry about it, if he fulfills his potential he'll be minted beyond his dreams. Become a top top footballer, the money will follow you.
But if he signs a decent deal now, he's already set...

It's a real balancing act to figure out what the right amount is that a potential star is worth, without giving too much so that they become complacent and don't fulfil that early promise...

If he's serious about his career he (and his team) won't hold out for something too demanding.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Saka man what are you doing, five years for 30k is peasant stuff.

Know your worth, take them for 80.

Saka made a dude on 120k a week an afterthought in a position that isn’t even his main position yet they’re trying to offer him 1/4th of what he’s on?

Agreed hope he knows his worth and holds out for more than that.

samshere

Why so serieuse?

He's got the instinct of a forward. There was a point where he latched on to a ball meant for Auba and took a snapshot instead of playing Auba through. His confidence in his finishing means he'll always prefer a role closer to goal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Can you **** off.:lol:

Ngl he's probably over the moon at a guaranteed 8 million pounds. If he's a gooner and smart he knows that guarantees him and his family a very good life. It's only as your lifestyle gets more expensive that you start to fight for every extra million you can get.

He also knows that he can double his wages in 18 months if he applies himself.

I’ll take that extra money now thank you very much. Never know what injuries will happen now.

I have little loyalty to the club in this, want to see the young fella get paid.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think he's a natural attacker, so this stint as LB is one of those rare occasions (imo) where he can learn more by playing from deeper at LB.
Straight from the Big Wengz school of football. This is almost the perfect educational role.

He doesn’t have to contend with an opposition RB that can get onto him as soon as he receives the ball like he would if he started LW but he also doesn’t have to worry about defending as much as your typical LB due to Xhaka dropping in for him.

No wonder he’s shining, he gets to focus on what he’s good at. Running, dribbling and crossing. The Arteta effect in full flow.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

Why would we want him there when we got a better leftback than him in Tierney? Sakas best qualities are his offense - clearly a winger imo.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Weren't Cole and Gibbs playing as wingers when coming through the youth setup?

Cole went on to become one of the best in the world while Gibbs looked steady.

If saka sticks to LB and settles somewhere in the middle of those two then what a player we'll have.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
His best and most consistent form has come at LB, so that's his position as far as I'm concerned.
Mate, he’s an embryo. It’s a bonus that he’s shown so much at left back, but his best moments have been in the last third so I’m not sure how you can come to that conclusion—even if we forget his age.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Mate, he’s an embryo. It’s a bonus that he’s shown so much at left back, but his best moments have been in the last third so I’m not sure how you can come to that conclusion—even if we forget his age.

Looks to be he's better making those runs from deep as opposed to waiting for the ball with his back to goal. Just my opinion.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Looks to be he's better making those runs from deep as opposed to waiting for the ball with his back to goal. Just my opinion.
Fair enough, Len :lol: Either way, we're blessed. If it were a choice of taking another Ashley Cole now, or gamble on Saka becoming a world class winger, I'd take the new Ashley Cole!

Symbia

Saka is great when he runs into empty space which are always available to him as a wing back.
Playing close to defenders waiting patiently for him is not his best, for now.
I have seen many occasions he tried to use his body to hold off opponent players which certainly won't work as he is by far lighter. Vs Man Utd in Old Trafford Young was very happy skinning him all day.

He's a good winger alright but for now, he's clearly better playing wing back.
Also, I think it's clearly a myth that he can't defend. He is not worse than Sead as a defender though clearly below Tierney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom