• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Good Game today. Just had an absolutly shocking 20 minute spell in the second hald. And I mean shocking. Mustafi and Xhaka at their worst would have been impressed.

Otherwise excellent.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Good Game today. Just had an absolutly shocking 20 minute spell in the second hald. And I mean shocking. Mustafi and Xhaka at their worst would have been impressed.

Otherwise excellent.

He was so bad during that time it was almost funny. What a cross though. But that spell shows he`s stilkl very young and we really need Tierney back now to rotate with Kolasinac likely out for a while.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great first half the 2nd half was so poor we overplay him not helping our 2 lb injured

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Vultures are starting to circle, and Im sure there are some in his ear trying to get him away from us.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Really good game with a bit of a **** spell in the middle but that's normal. Impressed me with his fortitude more than anything.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still 9 assists is insane guy is such good crosser can be our TAA but play him on wings.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
He came on full of beans but tired and became wayward. I think that's why he was benched but then Kola's injury made that change.

He needs a new long-term contract. He's better than Kola and he's better than Tierney.

If he wants to stay in London there's only one team for him: Arsenal. Anyone disagree with this?

Symbia

He may be jaded.
I think Arteta didn't plan to play him today, Sead's injury may have forced his hand.

He was horrible today no doubt, played a bit like scared Gibbs.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
He may be jaded.
I think Arteta didn't plan to play him today, Sead's injury may have forced his hand.

He was horrible today no doubt, played a bit like scared Gibbs.
That was a horrible cross he played in to Nketiah for the first goal.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I definitely don't think he was meant to play as much as he did but Kola got injured AGAIN. We should allow him to leave in the Summer - I like Kola, he has character and endeavor on the field, but he's an unreliable performer; either injured or a bad game. Saka's making it difficult to look past him in a position he doesn't even really want to play all that much :lol: - a testament to not only his talent and ability, but his character and humility in taking to the role.

Symbia

That was a horrible cross he played in to Nketiah for the first goal.
Minus his great cross for the goal he really had a bad game.

Gave the ball away in dangerous areas that could have cost us. Was falling all day and Sidibe had a great game against him. Auba really help a lot in the left flank.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Minus his great cross for the goal he really had a bad game.

Gave the ball away in dangerous areas that could have cost us. Was falling all day and Sidibe had a great game against him. Auba really help a lot in the left flank.
He had a good first half and a poor second half. But he needed more direction, like stopping him bombing up the wing if he was tired.

Glad Auba helped him, proves he is more than a goal-scorer.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Absolutely filthy cross for the goal. Remember him skying some easy ones from similar positions against Bournemouth in Arteta's 1st game but he is dropping them on the penny on command right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom