• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 28 (Feb 28-Mar 1)

Which would you rather have?

• Liverpool's Potential Record points total of 101+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If Liverpool win all their remaining games i will still hold this season as more impressive than the invincibles. But still nice to have shared monopoly with Preston and Rangers i guess

Symbia

Best weekend in a very long time.
Was having nightmare on a thought of mediocre Henderson leading Liverpool to unbeaten season.
Imagine Hendo the captain of invisibles!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
This was the first season I’ve been really worried about the invincible record.. Just goes to show how hard it actually is when even this liverpool team couldn’t do it.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

This has been a top gameweek for us so far. Chelsea and Leicester dropping points against relegation fodder and our Invincible record survives.

Just need a Carlo masterclass and a battering for José tomorrow and we’ll be in dreamland.
Will make it a good weekend, but for the benefit of Arsenal this season I don’t think so. Hard to be optimistic so we probably won’t capitalize on other teams shortcomings

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
9cffd3dd45e14727ba103a5593910417.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom