• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal: The only PL Invincible club

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Would have Lauren over TAA as well, lad is a bang average defender that goes mostly unnoticed because he attacks so well and has VvD to mop up after him. Past few games when teams have gone at him he's looked truly lost.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
It's not just that he predicted it, he said it before the 0203 season. He was mocked by the press and the players told him "boss, you put to much pressure on us." Arsène told them and the world, I was wrong last season, but this year we will do it. What a ****ing legend.

You can keep you trebles or your back to back titles - nothing beats going a whole year unbeaten.

That team had atleast 3 guys who were the best ever on their position

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
It's not just that he predicted it, he said it before the 0203 season. He was mocked by the press and the players told him "boss, you put to much pressure on us." Arsène told them and the world, I was wrong last season, but this year we will do it. What a ****ing legend.

You can keep you trebles or your back to back titles - nothing beats going a whole year unbeaten.
‘New member’ joined in 2006... First post in 10 years... Hespec!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can’t understand Liverpool fans being a little bitter they didn’t do it.

But what the hell is with journalists playing our invincibles down? Surely the fact that the amazing Liverpool and City teams came close but couldn’t match it makes it an even bigger achievement?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Henderson over Gilberto is borderline racist imo..

Don’t get why everyone is so desperate to name Henderson player of the year. Fabinho is clearly the one who runs that midfield. Mad underrated player.

Him vs Gilberto is a much more interesting comparison, not dissimilar in a lot of ways.

Ironically if Henderson is named POTY it only hurts England, Southgate will end up playing him and Rice as a double pivot for the Euros.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Can’t understand Liverpool fans being a little bitter they didn’t do it.

But what the hell is with journalists playing our invincibles down? Surely the fact that the amazing Liverpool and City teams came close but couldn’t match it makes it an even bigger achievement?
We fought against everything you could see, and everything you couldn't. The dark forces inevitably got their way in the end, but not before we did what we had to do.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Don’t get why everyone is so desperate to name Henderson player of the year. Fabinho is clearly the one who runs that midfield. Mad underrated player.

Him vs Gilberto is a much more interesting comparison, not dissimilar in a lot of ways.

Ironically if Henderson is named POTY it only hurts England, Southgate will end up playing him and Rice as a double pivot for the Euros.

Salah won it in a year where City won the league with KDB their best player and they set the PL win streak record which Liverpool tied. The argument being that Salah broke the PL goals record.

The roles are practically reversed now with KDB set to break the PL assists record despite Liverpool dominating the league. If Henderson wins it I’ll do nothing.

But I will be disappointed.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Southgate is very similar to Henderson, both get too much praise for being very lucky...Henderson is a decent player, but just happens to be in the squad of a great team, player of the year would be a joke...Southgate had an incredibly easy run to the semis in that tournament, don’t think he is a good manager and will be shocked if he does anything significant again with this England team, as you say I think he will favour the wrong players.

Gilberto was definitely better than Henderson, wouldn’t swap Gilberto for any player in Liverpool’s midfield.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Southgate is very similar to Henderson, both get too much praise for being very lucky...Henderson is a decent player, but just happens to be in the squad of a great team, player of the year would be a joke...Southgate had an incredibly easy run to the semis in that tournament, don’t think he is a good manager and will be shocked if he does anything significant again with this England team, as you say I think he will favour the wrong players.

Gilberto was definitely better than Henderson, wouldn’t swap Gilberto for any player in Liverpool’s midfield.

I’d probably swap for Fabinho tbh, the guy is the perfect midfielder.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I’d probably swap for Fabinho tbh, the guy is the perfect midfielder.

Nah, that's this guy...

vieira-arsenal.jpg

Top Bottom