• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 5th Round: Portsmouth v Arsenal | Monday, March 2 | KO: 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

Who will go through to the Quarter-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
Portsmouth forgot Nelson was even there. Terrible defending from Pompey. We shouldn't be struggling against this lot.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I'm not sure we deserved that, but thank god.

Bring Xhaka and Lacazette on after half time. I'd rather have Pepe, but Nelson isn't the reason we look shaky.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
well taken goal, and the look of him when he celebrated! looked like he was jaded because he scores them all the time!

roz

Fake News Merchant
Sokratis is an elite finisher. Reckon he has a better shots to goals ration than any of our strikers.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Auba has elite movement and pace to stretch defences. An in form Lacazette contributes in the build up and creates chances/goals.
Think I hate Laca more than his haters because I spent half of the season defending him only for him to turn out some of the worst striking performances I’ve ever seen.

Can’t stand him rn. Only thing that will redeem him for me is finding out he was carrying some kind of injury.

Just a rant, not even sure of the context of your post. :lol:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Bad half, Portsmouth been the better side.. Hopefully we look much better in the 2nd.

Nelson has shown some nice stuff

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
eurosport being wankers everywhere?

I have to watch in my phone browser and cant even cast it to the telly

tv-app, mobile app, laptop browser all no bueno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom