• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

9jagooner

I get it that we are short up front so can understand why Arteta plays Nketiah. But next season, we need to sort this out quickly.

Personally, I will start Martinelli upfront ahead of Nketiah.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Had a decent game today.

You could see signs in his game that he was still struggling.

Need to be binned in the summer

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Laca to all them haters today, especially @GDeep™

giphy.gif

;)

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Done more creatively in 30 minutes than all of them put together. He's not world class, but don't start Eddie over him again ffs. As ok as I was to see Eddie get a go, he's nowhere near the level and capability of Laca, and it's Laca of the two who's capable of getting us the goals to challenge for 4th/5th, not Eddie. Not yet.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Done more creatively in 30 minutes than all of them put together. He's not world class, but don't start Eddie over him again ffs. As ok as I was to see Eddie get a go, he's nowhere near the level and capability of Laca, and it's Laca of the two who's capable of getting us the goals to challenge for 4th/5th, not Eddie. Not yet.
Agree there is problem with laca that he very easily get frustrated when things not going to him.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Laca is a frustrating player, but I think he should be starting in games we play at Emirates. He's utterly useless on the road, but can contribute at home.

Auba should start at CF on the road, with Martinelli or Nelson at LW.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Laca is a frustrating player, but I think he should be starting in games we play at Emirates. He's utterly useless on the road, but can contribute at home.

Auba should start at CF on the road, with Martinelli or Nelson at LW.
What about next season?

Nelson, Laca, Pepe doesn’t look great. Pepe is going to Africa too.

Bloodbather

Established Member

What about next season?

Nelson, Laca, Pepe doesn’t look great. Pepe is going to Africa too.

If Auba is gone in the summer, an attacker signing becomes a must. Either a LW like Grealish, or a CF like Edouard. Rather the former, because I think Martinelli is ultimately a CF.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Such bipolar users on here..been **** all season scores one little goal and the tongues are out ready to clean his backside. Missed out on so many points because of players like him in the squad
He's been out of form, no question about that. He's a striker though, so needs bullets. The midfield and so called creative hub of the side haven't been doing well.

Also, nothing bi-polar about it. There are those who have zero time for him and aren't willing to make any excuses at all for him, and there are those who do. I don't see Laca winning anyone over, or making people act as if they're bi-polar on the subject. I see alot of wet sheets tonight though, and the absence of the usual bellends in here is a delight!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Might as well chime in after a break from the forums. He has been pretty awful recently, but astonished about the fans here again.

People are licking Auba's balls and hating Laca, eventhough clearly both have different attributes. A comparison update adding to last season when both had similar point per game in EPL (about ~point per 120 minutes without penalties) and Laca got Player of the Season from fans.

Now it is:

Lacazette in EPL this season: 20 games 7+3=10, POINT PER 132 minutes.

Aubameyang in EPL this season: 26 games 17 (one penalty)+1=18, POINT PER 128 minutes. Without penalty point per 135 minutes.

Now, while Laca clearly has been off-form, he is putting similar numbers as Auba (AGAIN like last season), so we can imagine how it can be when he is on-form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom