• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta tested positive for Covid-19

Ciscoo

Yes, it truly shocking how laid back are the leaders in UK and US.
But then its Dumb & Dumber with Trump & Johnson in charge. They didn't learn the lesson of Italy, who were equally too late to figure out their treatment of zero patients.
It is now out of hands, and they will have to take drastic measures to lock the whole country down to contain and flatten the line.

This article is a great summary of the snowball effect this whole pandemic will have to the countries who are too late to act.

I fear US and UK will reach 5 digit numbers in less than 2 weeks.

Boris said a couple of hours ago that we could already be in the 10,000 range. Honestly it seems inevitable that most of the country will contract it if they havenā€™t already.

m-due

Get well soon Mikel. It will get worse before it gets better. 2020 you are cancelled.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ā­
My country went into lockdown yesterday.
Government declared a 2 week national holiday for public and private institutions. Closed all malls, restaurants and healthclubs, basically anywhere people can gather until the end o March, and asked people to please stay home and refrain from unnecessary gatherings, and that includes Mosques by asking people to pray at home.

At the moment, we have 60 declared cases of Corona, and zero deaths.

Manberg

Predator
Particularly worrying as Mikel has an underlying heart condition since birth and has had open heart surgery in the past. However, I hope that a man of his age and physical fitness will be okay.

Get well soon, boss.

Oh wow, never knew. I always wondered about the scar down his chest, now it makes sense!

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Get well soon Mikel..

Did Mikel just killed Liverpool's dream? What a guy.
1211592217.jpg.0.jpg

A team player to the last, same as when he was a player here :lol:

m-due

Speedy recovery Boss! I just read about Callum Hudson-Odoi. This is reaching every sector of our society. Tournaments and various sportsā€™ league games are getting cancelled in the U.S. Even Canadianā€™s First Lady tested positive. 2020, we surrender.

Top Bottom