• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
If we're going to have to spend on Coutinho then I don't want him. On loan with option to buy. If we could spend 70-80 then go for Aouar and a holding midfielder.

Martinelli + £50m for Coutinho in the works apparently.
No way. Martinelli is our brightest prospect other than Saka. Those two are like the Fabregas and RVP of 2004. If he fulfils his potential he'll be worth north of 150m in a few years time.

Malky

Established Member
Any one who wants Coutinho here needs to have a word with themselves! He'll offer nothing considering what we'll end up paying with his fee and wage demands. Pathetic signing, and just more evidence of the club being bent over by Kia & Raul.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Keep getting linked to players who won’t improve us. Worryingly some of these players will require massive outlays, Rodrigues, Coutinho etc.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
The Coronavirus has shown the financial pull of the Premier League. While Seria A and La Liga are enacting Wage reductions or suspensions, the Premier League clubs are still paying full wages.

I think this should serve as a reminder to PEA if he leaves England.

Malky

Established Member
Cavani
Mertens-Coutinho-James
Longstaff-Longstaff
Kurzawa-Luiz-Smalling-Aarons
Leno
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom