• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Id take Buendia but more so as a squad option until he maybe proves himself. There's more proven players out there.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Let some other schmucks buy Ndidi for a ridiculous fee. Ndidi is so limited technically he makes Scott Parker look like Kroos.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I dont think Ndidi is good enough on the ball to play under Arteta, if you're spending that kind of money you should throw it towards Thomas, he'd be cheaper too.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Lequipe saying we are amongst clubs interested in Wissam Ben Yedder.

Wouldn’t he be a good signing? Doesn’t have age on his side but he’d be the perfect bridge player until Martinelli + Nketiah are ready to start.

He’d be a different player to Auba, would help out in our build up play.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Lequipe saying we are amongst clubs interested in Wissam Ben Yedder.

Wouldn’t he be a good signing? Doesn’t have age on his side but he’d be the perfect bridge player until Martinelli + Nketiah are ready to start.

He’d be a different player to Auba, would help out in our build up play.

He'd get slapped around in the PL.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Should we go for Max Aarons of Norwich ?? We were linked with him 2 summers ago and I expect us to be linked with him again

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’m more on the Bogle train tbh, he’s taller and better defensively but I think he can still do the things Aarons does going forwards.

Him and Aarons had identical goals and assists in the Championship last year and if Derby had sneaked the playoff final, I’m sure he’d be talked about as the superior option.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal with their billionaire owner can’t afford Aarons. Sp**s are linked with him.

We’ll probably just tie down that ****** Cedric Soares. All our RB options are terrible, Bellerin hasn’t progressed at all. Unacceptable for a top club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom