• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG10

i don't think he is poor on the ball but well said on the rest
still, love the guy. such class
ideally he stays and we bring Partey or so...if he didn't already decide to go
He underhits his short passes frequently, it’s frustrating. His pass selection is generally quite good he just is way too slow in the build up.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Big issue is that he’s crying for Italy, so he’s clearly unsettled and will look to leave soon anyway by not signing an extension or whatever.

I rather sell before we invest time to develop him, just get the money in now.

If next season he has a great season he’s still going to look at Italy or Spain, writing is on the wall.
Even if wasn't home sick I'd still have been open to the idea to sell him TBH

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
@Tir Na Nog watch Malcolm In The Middle first, it's still Cranston's best work imo.

No man, you are mistaken.

Cranston established himself as one of the great actors this generation by those performances alone.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Where has it been said that he's 'crying for Italy'?

“I will have to speak to Arsenal. The player would love to return to Italy, but it must be acknowledged that Arsenal treated him very well and behaved great."

From two weeks ago, his agent. Last summer his agent said similar stuff, that he’s unsettled and wants to go back. Becoming a trend.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No man, you are mistaken.

Cranston established himself as one of the great actors this generation by those performances alone.

He deserves all the praise and awards he gets for BB, he deserves it...but Malcolm In The Middle will always be my favourite of his, he will always be Hal to me.

Back on topic though, it’s amazing how Lucas has achieved international level of football despite being the same size as Dewey from season 1...

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He deserves all the praise and awards he gets for BB, he deserves it...but Malcolm In The Middle will always be my favourite of his, he will always be Hal to me.

Back on topic though, it’s amazing how Lucas has achieved international level of football despite being the same size as Dewey from season 1...

I've seen both, and perhaps its because BB is so fresh to me as I just completed the series. And Im still reeling from the experience... I think its the best show I've seen, and that's BEFORE my attempt at GOT and The Wire.

Perhaps a rewatch of Malcolm in the middle is required.

Last edited:

Riou

I've seen both, and perhaps its because BB is so fresh to me as I just completed the series. And Im still reeling from the experience... I think its the best show I've seen, and that's BEFORE my attempt at GOT and The Wire.

Perhaps a rewatch of Malcolm in the middle is required.

...the actress who played Lois was very funny too (WAY ****ing better than whoever played Skyler) the chemistry they had was outstanding.

Last edited:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
From two weeks ago, his agent. Last summer his agent said similar stuff, that he’s unsettled and wants to go back. Becoming a trend.
I remember when we signed him the maté drinking bum was talking about the garra charua stuff, and then 3 months later started crying about the weather.
Awful transfer.

Last edited:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I remember when we signed him the maté drinking n0nce was talking about the garra charua stuff, and then 3 months later started crying about the weather.
Awful transfer.
I don't understand the "weather" thing. I guess it was a thing in the past but with recent climate change I think the weather is almost perfect. Pleasant 15-20 Celsius for most of the spring and about 30 throughout the summer. I can't imagine myself living again in southern Europe and boiling on 38 for half of the year

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I don't understand the "weather" thing. I guess it was a thing in the past but with recent climate change I think the weather is almost perfect. Pleasant 15-20 Celsius for most of the spring and about 30 throughout the summer. I can't imagine myself living again in southern Europe and boiling on 38 for half of the year
I don't understand either, maybe it's a South American thing and they like sweating like bastards

Riou

...shame he seemingly wants to leave, as out of all our current midfielders, he is the only one I think could be quite good for us in the right midfield.

Impact

Established Member
Meh, Torreira is a good player but is too unathletic and powerful to thrive in the Premier League. Much better suited to Serie A.

Hopefully we can make a good profit this summer even with the pandemic. Should be sold for around £30 million.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I think the whole athletic and powerful traits get so overrated on AM, especially because we've lacked it in recent years. There are so many examples of top players who aren't powerful and athletic but they have a role in the team that suits them perfectly. It's about balance.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Many people here are so happy to sell without any alternative on the bench or from the academy. Good luck to Arsenal with Xhaka playing the role because luck will be needed more than anything else if that's the case.
We could also stop the bs about buying a top player anytime soon, and at best we could bring Elneny back or buy his clone.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Many people here are so happy to sell without any alternative on the bench or from the academy. Good luck to Arsenal with Xhaka playing the role because luck will be needed more than anything else if that's the case.
We could also stop the bs about buying a top player anytime soon, and at best we could bring Elneny back or buy his clone.

Isn't Elneny doing time for murder?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Meh, Torreira is a good player but is too unathletic and powerful to thrive in the Premier League. Much better suited to Serie A.

Hopefully we can make a good profit this summer even with the pandemic. Should be sold for around £30 million.
No one is paying 30m for Torreira. Not in this Corona climate at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom