• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
46374-C0-A-11-EA-4-C7-B-9-C15-56-F0-E27-C1-E50.gif

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
People saying he passes to the fullbacks like he always has loads of options in front of him. Our movement is poor as fvck

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't think real will take him.

And they even have Ødegaard coming in which will limit his chances further plus he still have the likes of modric and Kroos ahead of him.

He's not going to cut it in the PL, even in a midtable club.

Think his level is Midtable in Spain if I'm being honest.

One of the least dynamic midfielders that has ever players for us

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
There’s really no reason to play him anymore unless for rotation or emergencies.. He’s playing badly and won’t be here after this season.. Just give those minutes to someone else and see what they can contribute.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
This is why there's more to football than statistics, there's so much more....
At the end of the day, we won and kept a clean sheet with him in the starting line up.

Sometimes, even a players position and movement on a pitch can alter the outcome of several events, but something like that cannot be added to a statistic, because it's intelligence.
Reaching...

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I was his fan for a while and I'm still sure he is a good player, but this is bang average. He's not even comfortable on the ball anymore which was his main strength. Would like to see AMN instead for the next couple of games until Torreira is fit again

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Should only be used for rotation the rest of the season. Use Willock and AMN, they`re no worse than Ceballos and they(at least Willock) are the future of the club. Absolutely no point in starting Ceballos when this is what he has to offer.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Ceballos needs a lot of the ball to get into the game, which ultimately means he's not the right fit for us. Time to give AMN a go in that role, who I thought was decent off the bench.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
There was a guy on here who thought we should buy Cellabos over Partey. I wouldn't even buy him as a squad player. We need to move on from these types of players and bring in those with high IQ and physicality like Partey.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Is there any point giving him game time if he’s not going to be here next season?

Unless we’re planning on negotiating a second loan.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Is there any point giving him game time if he’s not going to be here next season?

Unless we’re planning on negotiating a second loan.
Yeah AMN should be partnering Xhaka for me. I like the balance with Saka in there too.

Anyway, AMN is the type of profile of CM we need to bring in (someon better of course) but there is no harm in trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom