• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
You watch these games and it really dawns on you, wtf was Arsène actually doing with this defence? I genuinely don’t think he ever trained them or put them through drills.

He let them figure it out on the pitch by themselves. :lol:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Thought this was Thursday for some reason.

Another Artetasenal win

tenor.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
Vardy has caught some form at the right time with two goals in his last game. Was scraping around a little before Sakho helped him out with a goal.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

For whatever it's worth, Leicester haven't beaten Arsenal away from home in something like 40+ years in the league. So........ sh1t?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Top four is a bridge too far. Emery killed us in the first half of the season.
The important thing is finishing above a Sp**s team being managed by Mourinho.

Would make the season a bit tolerable

FinnGooner

Established Member
This would be a perfect match for Pepe to score a hat trick for his new born. Or nearly perfect. Against Sp**s would obviously even better.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Would be nice to start with a high tempo like the Norwich match and hopefully get an early goal

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
That’s hard to believe but god damn watching us sometimes makes me think it’s true.

He wasn't a defensive coach in a pure sense of the term imo. He treated possesion as a mean of defense (often to great effect). It works if you have highly capable technical players with physical traits and high footballing IQ. Unfortunately we had that only for a short period.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...will be a blow tonight, hopefully he is back against Sp**s...players shouldn't be allowed to have children until preseason.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

With no Pepe I wonder if Nelson gets another chance tonight? Can see Lacazette starting ahead of Nketiah although I hate it.

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised you know if Arteta flipped the script with the formation. Just a hunch but I feel like we’d played a 3-4-3 specifically for the run up to the Wolves game.

I wonder if for these next two home games he’s got something different for Liverpool and Leicester as they play very differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom