• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
So Guendouzi isnt buying into Artetas policies and looks to be sold. Why cant we go down the same route with Özil? Probably because Guendouzi knows he could go somewhere better on more money.

I honestly dont know why if Özil is going to be here next season and be the same old stories and narrative why we dont strike a deal with him even if it means paying half or more of his wages and just let him go. Get rid.

Take the loss because it may actually be a gain not having him around the club and the same problems.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So Guendouzi isnt buying into Artetas policies and looks to be sold. Why cant we go down the same route with Özil? Probably because Guendouzi knows he could go somewhere better on more money.

I honestly dont know why if Özil is going to be here next season and be the same old stories and narrative why we dont strike a deal with him even if it means paying half or more of his wages and just let him go. Get rid.

Take the loss because it may actually be a gain not having him around the club and the same problems.
nobody wants to take him
DC was interested but looks like COVID was the end of that interest

Keplaz

If there was a way back for Xhaka, then you know Arteta hasn't taken this decision lightly. Guendouzi needs a team with much stronger characters than we have at the moment.

A Vieira, Adams, Keown type guy would do wonders for him. He needs to be put on check. There's only so much the boss can do.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Because Özil is set on honouring his massive contract, and not a single club is willing to match his salary?

Perhaps we could get rid by paying half - 2/3 of his salary, but make no mistake, Özil will not leave for less money.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The club was right to bin Szczesny, he disrespected the club, his manager and his profession. Let's not forget that prior to that incident, he was also having a very dodgy season.

Sometimes things just don't work out, it happens. Sell and replace him with a better player.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Who the ****s smokes in the shower anyway
Just wait 10 more minutes ffs
I need to introduce English footballers to snus

blaze_of_glory

How in the world would a loan make sense. He's on low wages (not saving much) and after his loan he will be on a 1 year.

For me it is, sell/swap, or force him to stay and buck his ideas up. None of this in between nonsense.
Doubt a loan is what we want to do, but if we are open to it then it just speaks to how much they must want him out of the group.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Tbh I get it, like every coach has to command the respect of his players if they're gonna be successful. Sometimes you can do that by your reputation, but Arteta doesn't have that. He's got to do it with his actions.

If the other players see that a young and talented player, a player spoken about as the future of the club, can be so readily discarded because of bad attitude, that's gonna get spoken about among the rest of the players and any players who come into the club.

Maybe it sounds cheesy, but it is about establishing a new culture within the club.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tbh I get it, like every coach has to command the respect of his players if they're gonna be successful. Sometimes you can do that by your reputation, but Arteta doesn't have that. He's got to do it with his actions.

If the other players see that a young and talented player, a player spoken about as the future of the club, can be so readily discarded because of bad attitude, that's gonna get spoken about among the rest of the players and any players who come into the club.

Maybe it sounds cheesy, but it is about establishing a new culture within the club.

Also he’s not good enough to be acting like this.

If he was a Messi or even a Hazard level player then yeah let him do whatever he wants. When you’re a rotational player for a Europa League team who’s won four in a row without you then know your worth :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom