• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Didn't take advantage of our chances in the first half.

Learning experience for Nketiah.

Sp**s are ****.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
should have had ceballos and auba off along with Nketiah ...Arteta missed a trick.. that comes with experience.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Acceptable results if we were out of form but not with with current winning run and the first half

FinnGooner

Established Member
Good fight in the end. Should’ve scored enough in the first half to win. Valuable lesson for Eddie. Lots of positives, I choose to concentrate on them

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Var killed us, but we should've killed the game in the first half.

Arteta had some bad subs, today. Not putting Pepe on as an outlet was one of them, me thinks.

Not sure why Arteta gets so much love, feel like there’s a lot he could do better.

The subs in this game is one example.

You are acting like Arteta put Nketiah on to get red card 2 minutes later. :lol::lol:

This Laca, Nketiah rotation has been working well in recent games and we won 4 in a row! It was a good sub because it has been working so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom